Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

30 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Disco Biscuits Planet Anthem: Album & Tour Coming Soon
stephenmanero010…
stephenmanero010…
7/30/2009 04:52 PM

c'mon wheres the florida love? Hit up almost every state in the south except florida, weak sauce!

spalla1
spalla1
7/30/2009 05:41 PM

huge fan and all but those new tracks do suck. konkrete was pretty cool live but sucks on the album. the other one sounds like a pop single. the shows of late have been sick though so oh well. didnt care for there other studio albums much either.

Danimal
Danimal
7/30/2009 05:45 PM

If you live in FL and enjoy live music, you should quit complaining and move. Place probably has the worst scene on the east coast besides Maine.

jdloski
jdloski
7/30/2009 07:19 PM

AUSTIN.

dankb23
dankb23
7/30/2009 09:19 PM

mmm that Halloween chicago show will be pretty sick i bet, hopefully ill be at phish fest in cali tho...

spaceface7
spaceface7
7/30/2009 09:54 PM

yo bigfro, just make your way to north hampton to get your fix.. i think thats what i gonna do and im from rocity. sucks theres no western ny shows but im not surprised. they were here in june. and that rothbury set has me satisfied for awhile...

spaceface7
spaceface7
7/30/2009 09:55 PM

...or dc and the pa show

JKashola
JKashola
7/31/2009 07:15 AM

Well we know that the new songs make classic garbage like "42" sound great, and we know that Bisco is sounding worse than ever. Should be a nice waste of time and money on both the album and tour...

binman1
binman1
7/31/2009 10:23 AM

NEWSFLASH: Bisco doesn't have the guts to get out of their regional comfort zone and come play Portland and Seattle in the Northwest. they'd rather us listen to lesser-quality, shitty STS9, as the STS9 fanbase has overtaken the NW and they always play sold out shows in both cities.

when are you guys going to give the Northwest some love? when can we get 2 nights at The Crystal Ballroom and 2 nights at The Showbox?

should i just stop trying to be a fan? what is the deal?

technopagan
technopagan
7/31/2009 02:05 PM

Honestly, this is not the place to complain that the band doesn't come where you live.

If you have noticed on their website, they specifically call out the "long awaited

headlining show in Austin" - why? Because they never came here, and when they did, they

came with another band. So...myself, and all the Biscuit fans I know wrote their

management several times...and guess what...they listened! Bitching about it on JamBase

doesn't do a damn thing but annoy everyone else on here.

If you really hate that they play that Jersey show all the time, then tell them.

Austin waited 6 years between non-headlining shows and now we finally get a real show

only a few months after they came down last time. If you want some love, give them some

love, and let yourself be heard by people who actually control those things.

Just so you know, that is no one here.

Anywho, AUSTIN and Dallas, that's the shit. Looks like Umphrey's is out, and who was

going to STS9 at ACL anyway? Two real Texas Biscuit shows equals tons of flat bills

and molly, I can't wait! seriously. In fact, I love those bills and the drugs, I won't

lie. And just to be an ass...I hope I can get me a concoction of LSD, Molly, and K!

And I'm not kidding, please blast away!

PanicTribe
PanicTribe
7/31/2009 09:31 PM

Bisco definitely listens to the fans. Not only did they come all the way down here to lil' bitty Oxford, Mississippi back in Feb....they're making a stop once again. If we can get em, anyone can.

Widespreadhammock
Widespreadhammock
7/31/2009 11:54 PM

The Disco Biscuits are commercializing.....the new tracks are horrible and I can only imagine what the new album sounds like.

I'm all about new people getting turned on but not at the expense of their musicianship.

technopagan
technopagan
8/1/2009 01:17 AM

^^^ Been to a show lately? I don't think their musicianship has suffered one bit.

All of those new songs have sounded pretty damn good live so far, and we all know

that's what the Biscuits are really about, the live performance.

Widespreadhammock
Widespreadhammock
8/1/2009 11:29 AM

I'm just hoping they stick to it.

technopagan
technopagan
8/17/2009 11:33 AM

Ohh man, I love it: http://www.discobiscuits.com/index2.html

Check out the Starland Ballroom news. Looks like your voices were heard.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use