Disco Biscuits Planet Anthem: Album & Tour Coming Soon
JamBase
JamBase
7/30/2009 09:03 AM

Disco Biscuits Planet Anthem: Album & Tour Coming Soon

phish3110
phish3110
7/30/2009 09:18 AM

I don't think the biscuits in all the years they have been together have ever played in STL. I wonder why they hate us....

petty4prez
petty4prez
7/30/2009 10:00 AM

Woo, Knoxville! Second time this year.

Mr_McDankenstein
Mr_McDankenstein
7/30/2009 10:09 AM

oh awesome they finally rescheduled los angeles. maybe now they'll actually grow some balls and actually play there

cmoore7
cmoore7
7/30/2009 10:23 AM

That's a home gameday too, Petty.

Raziel
Raziel
7/30/2009 10:30 AM

Same with the Northwest, never any love up here, I really have given up hope that they will come this way. Oh well

BRAHnnie_Lott
BRAHnnie_Lott
7/30/2009 10:42 AM

texas w/out gov't mule what a concept, although i still think la zona rosa would be a better spot than stubbs so they could go later than 12am.

honeytribe23
honeytribe23
7/30/2009 11:18 AM

Bisco at the tennessee theatre!

danimal2
danimal2
7/30/2009 11:24 AM

woohoo timed to get laid again think im gonna check out the jersey shows

bigfro
bigfro
7/30/2009 11:57 AM

As usual Bisco ignores New york for that hell hole in South Jersey The Starland Ballroom

A letter to The band

Starland Ballroom is not a venue for New york City fans. I have no car and the only train leaves back to NYC at midnight during the first set.

You guys always skip NYC and use this venue as a replacement.

I have seen hundreds of arrests there.

The guidos not only brag about beating down the hippies, they grab your nut sack searching for drugs.

My wife got knocked out cold by a bouncer who pushed her out of the way to bust someone for smoking grass.

Two times I arrived at the Starland before the opening act and didn't get in before the end of the first set of Bisco because they were not letting us in and oversearching us.

Starland in in a school zone so anyone arrested smoking grass can do jail time.

I love you guys, but for years you only play New York once a year and then throw us some shows in South Jersey and call it NYC. I know people who stopped seeing Bisco because they couldn't believe you would allow your fans to be so harrassed and victimized. One year there were like 350 arrests and two years ago they made us sit in a blizzard for the whole show.(By Us I mean half the crowd)

Please don't use this as a replacement for NYC. New Yorkers can't come and I can't believe how any band would consider playing there again. The Black Crowes cancelled their show there after they received complaints from Bisco fans of being beaten up and arrested. I am not exagerating. In fact I I'm being nice.

I have seen shows all over the world for 20 years and this is the worst venue ever. They hate your fans and go out of their way to beat them down, punch them in the face, and the arrest them. If ROb Bass played there it would be a party, but Bisco heads are not welcome.

Jambase is so filled with stories like mine anytime someone plays there that none of the cool bands subject their fans to it. Please pay attention this time. I know these are your boys from the day and they probably treat you like VIP, but they abuse us. My wife got a black eye from a bouncer and that was after another bouncer squeezed her tits before the show to find drugs that she didn't have.

Again please don't invite your fans into an ambush. Thanx

MoeString
MoeString
7/30/2009 01:15 PM

SAN DIEGO!!

BenBadner
BenBadner
7/30/2009 02:09 PM

Cry about it bigfro

galactic44
galactic44
7/30/2009 03:16 PM

Umm.. I'm not quite sure THIS article's comment section is the most direct way to contact the band. If you are serious and not just cryin' a river to post something on the Internet to feel good about, qhy don't you try the band's management company or something. They would probably listen or issue you a response. Bisco is usually good for stuff like that, they LOVE their fans (which is kind of funny, I didn't think ANYONE liked Bisco kids... JK!)

stuckinabeat
stuckinabeat
7/30/2009 03:26 PM

Is it really that bad? I guess they arent kidding when they talk about the east coast.

atwa4660
atwa4660
7/30/2009 04:17 PM

I am a believer in all things Bisco, but those new songs are awful. Unless they are supposed to be some sort of satire on the emergence of pop-trance in bars, on the radio, and on mtv, i'm worried

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use