Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

18 Total Messages • Page 1 of 2 • 1 2 Next » 
Electric Daisy Carnival | 06.26-27 | L.A.
JamBase
JamBase
7/10/2009 12:00 AM

Electric Daisy Carnival | 06.26-27 | L.A.
100,000 beat junkies and electro freaks flock to L.A. for Diplo, Oakenfold, Thievery...

PrimusLick
PrimusLick
7/10/2009 06:22 PM

that was the most unhealthy yet most fun i have ever witnessed, the people, my god the people are just fantastic!

to look at that is

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
7/10/2009 08:08 PM

Listen guys. Ive benn to em all From Rocklahoma, lolapalloza, Bonarro and may more, EDC is the best!!!! Everyone there is cool as shit and the production is out of this world. The lights, lazers, fire, the electronic cube you can lay under and watch the lights do their thang, the talent, the chicky babies...this fest is the shizzle!!!!! I def will be going back next year!!! And yeah there are a lot of "kids" there but they were not annoying like peeps wuld think. They were really into the music and everyone was just having a great time. Do not miss this next year!

gettintwisty
gettintwisty
7/10/2009 09:31 PM

roswell---I usually try to play it cool on JB boards but tonightIm a little shitfaced...Rocklahoma is a fucking joke...lolloa and roo are cool for a while until you realize they suck...EDC is a bunch of Highschoolers and wannabe LA crazy kids prolly like urself...sorry to hate cause i try not to hate...but you have lots to learn...

MCKILLA187
MCKILLA187
7/11/2009 08:10 AM

friends dont let friends type drunk. so many hotties even therethere can appreciate that

peaton
peaton
7/11/2009 08:14 AM

therethere, that was the shittiest way you could have ever made a point. I hate candy-kids and think that electro-music is hurting the jam scene too, but you just made yourself sound like the biggest tool. Sounds like you're the one who has lots to learn.

gettintwisty
gettintwisty
7/11/2009 10:25 AM

Peaton I said i usually try to tone down the hate on JB boards...but I was tipsy last night...I've talked to so many people who will never comment on jambase again because its ppl like you and Roswell that are way off tilt. I think I'm just gonna read and get some info. from now on...cause I cant stand every wanna be writer, junkie, philosopher, earth friendly blogger...This site is so awesome and so fucking bad...

I'm on Hiatus - maybe until I get shit-faced again.

gettintwisty
gettintwisty
7/11/2009 10:32 AM

cUB - Your right tho I absolutely can appreciate the hotties...

Just to clarify - I think I just despise LA and everything it is and stands for...I apologize if I was outta line.

Elemley
Elemley
7/11/2009 11:34 AM

looks like an amazing time. electronic music hurting the jam scene? be real

420harryhood420
420harryhood420
7/11/2009 12:17 PM

after all the summer festival reviews so far deffff the hottest babes you dont get girls like that at somethin like The Gathering of the Vibes...which is only 2weeks away woot woo this will be my 5th vibes in a row.......who else is goinn

420harryhood420
420harryhood420
7/11/2009 01:00 PM

And i thought we all use this website because of one thing.....we all love music.....we can all obviously agree on that...so if you see a show review or something in the news about a band you dont like why click it and read it then start commenting with negative shit its just pointless.......comeon people

JBauer1
JBauer1
7/11/2009 01:28 PM

Looks like a fuckin frat boy sausage fest with a few hot ladies mixed in, just check the crowd pan on that one photo.

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
7/11/2009 01:59 PM

haha therethere I love when peeps hate on LA. Its usually those who never been, who live in some boring shit town, but its all good homie, I love the hate. I know we have the best weather, hotties, music scene and whatnot so I understand the jealousy. Its all good. And hillbilly dude , it def was not a sausage fest. Id say there were more chicks there than guys. And how is electronic hurting the jam scene? By making it more diverse? For real guys, I dont care if you go to this or not but I def will not miss this event again. Its top notch. Oh and by the way Rocklohoma is fun for what it is dude. I grew up on metal and seeing some of the classic 80's hair bands, drinking some beers is a good time in my book. To each there own homeslice!

Madhatter20001
Madhatter20001
7/12/2009 07:40 AM

therethere you have far more to learn than roswell. you are so immature that you go as far as to rationalize your stupid fucking opinion by telling us you were a little "tipsy". Grow up clownshoe..roswell do your thing dude enjoy the music and the sceneryyy.

gettintwisty
gettintwisty
7/12/2009 09:56 AM

Its all about SD...hit up LA for a show or two then hightail it outta there.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use