Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

20 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Final NIN Shows
philhitz
philhitz
7/7/2009 08:56 PM

didn't ryan adams quit music a few months back on jambase too -- c'mon it's never over until an artist cannot get anyone to buy their product or go to their shows anymore -- how long it will take for a comeback - well whenever the $ runs out -- this is not a slam on NIN - just a call on a bluff.

curtbraski
curtbraski
7/8/2009 07:32 AM

ryan adams didnt quit music... he is just on hiatus because he is putting it in mandy nonstop

Ilikephish531
Ilikephish531
7/8/2009 11:09 AM

haha moephreys. what a tool you are. if you are older than 14 years old you have no excuse.

the lights in the sky tour was nothing short of mind bending. youtube it if you dont know what im talking about. there has never been a band, to this day, that put more into a live show than they did on that tour.

rastarusty
rastarusty
7/8/2009 02:10 PM

moephreys Even if ii didn't like NIN, i would respect reznor. For not giving in to the bullshit. And they do put on a really good show live.

Jamboe- Hopefully that hate was just directed at moepheys name? Otherwise no need to hate on moe.

dankb23
dankb23
7/9/2009 10:51 AM

damn im glad hes coming to chi-town again !!! i saw 2 shows on the ninja tour, one of them being the kickass show at northerly island without janes addiction, which was amazing, and had a gigantic pit, then went to noblesville (Deercreek) for the next show and that was an amazing show as well, but then having JA play after them sorta ruined it for me, i wanted to remember every moment of the nin show thinkin it was my last, and had to sit threw perry's drivel for 2 hours. Needless to say i believe we will get a proper farewell this time around

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use