Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

28 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
The Black Crowes: Massive Tour
PooDolla
PooDolla
6/30/2009 03:09 PM

5 night run at the Fillmore!!! What?!!!!

dazeblank
dazeblank
6/30/2009 05:04 PM

5 night fillmore just like last year

tonka1973
tonka1973
6/30/2009 05:59 PM

At the end of this tour, the Crowes will have played right around 215 shows over the past two years. These guys are machines.

Luther in the mix has put them on a different level IMO

CHBryan25
CHBryan25
6/30/2009 06:36 PM

Has anyone heard the Crowes new single ("I Ain't Hiding") available on their website? If so could someone please tell me what in gods name i just heard....

salmon401
salmon401
6/30/2009 08:17 PM

Let's call it a "departure" from their previous sound. Although, I kinda like it.

lovemusical
lovemusical
7/1/2009 05:26 AM

I havn't seen them yet with Luther, but I've heard they're better than ever. My favorite era was with Audley Freed. Can't wait for Basilica Block Party. It will kickstart a very busy July.

BubdaAmorican
BubdaAmorican
7/1/2009 06:51 AM

"I Aint Hiding" Is a disco/funk retro tune with a nasty blues vocal. It surprised me at first but now I am begining to dig it and both of my sons love the tune as well (5 and 2). Reminds me of "Ozone Mama" another funky tune.

I am a die hard and will probably catch them in Chicago and here in St. Louis. Was going to Tunica, but the tour sched and dollar signs changed my mind.

gregboyer
gregboyer
7/1/2009 08:12 AM

I'm with you guys on the All-Stars opening idea. I miss those guys. I would rather see them than Bob Weir destroying once-great GRATEFUL Dead songs this Sunday. Does anybody know what time which bands are playing in Columbus?

crowesfan
crowesfan
7/1/2009 09:45 AM

Great news. Was waiting for them to add some Florida shows and my wish has been granted. Best Touring band out there.

masondiego
masondiego
7/1/2009 04:39 PM

10 bucks says half of these shows don't even happen!

secondbreakfast
secondbreakfast
7/3/2009 12:35 PM

the crowes are out touring the country right now, carrying the torch of real rock and roll freedom, daring any other band on the planet to come and take that torch from them. They would probably share it, but no band today has got the balls to go grab it. So we will follow them everywhere.

secondbreakfast
secondbreakfast
7/3/2009 12:36 PM

the crowes are out touring the country right now, carrying the torch of real rock and roll freedom, daring any other band on the planet to come and take that torch from them. They would probably share it, but no band today has got the balls to go grab it. So we will follow them everywhere.

shonuff
shonuff
7/3/2009 03:59 PM

This band kicks serious ass.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use