Brilmstone
Brilmstone
6/30/2009 08:31 AM

Nice shots, Tobin

They would be alot nicer without the HUGE FONT on every one of them

funkyriddims
funkyriddims
6/30/2009 09:24 AM

Fan or no fan, you have to admit Nershi has the ugliest beard in all of music! HA HA!

shakobe
shakobe
6/30/2009 10:06 AM

Gay!

tamser4035
tamser4035
6/30/2009 01:18 PM

tranceful_delite, the next time SCI is at a festi that you are attending, stay for the second set. You will be enlightened. I am guaranteeing a Thriller cover at Rothbury. I was hoping for Naive Melody, but thriller will do. Stopping bagging on Phish and SCI. My perfect festival would include both of them.....and DMB! Ha! I said it! Can't we all just get along? People are so angry on these boards. I like when we used to be able to give posts a thumbs down, and we wouldn't have to worry about reading the negative comments. Jambase, please go back to the old style! This is not user friendly. Pardon the pun.

kaiserbun
kaiserbun
7/2/2009 06:18 AM

i really hate what the internet has done to the jam scene, its just constant talk about who hates who and what band is better than the other. there is just so much ignorance on this board. Posts like the ones from PWA and Tranceful Delight are just plain stupid. i consider you a piece of shit and not a real fan of music if you write stuff like that. stay away from the board and the shows as far as i'm concerned.

milesgone
milesgone
7/3/2009 03:37 AM

music used to bring people together.

idiot people use it as a divider.

real music fans know, we love to see each other at a show, come on now lets go!!!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use