Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

4 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Sonic Bloom Pre-Parties | Colorado
JamBase
JamBase
6/25/2009 12:00 AM

Sonic Bloom Pre-Parties | Colorado
As Colorado gets ready for this weekend's Sonic Bloom Fest we look at the recent Pre-Parties...

bluesrequiem
bluesrequiem
6/25/2009 06:31 PM

If tix weren so much i would be back....dont miss KiloWatts, Skeetaz, or Heyoka.... or you are retarded....

boknows
boknows
6/25/2009 09:02 PM

F*CK ICLIPS. Watched this fest last year and got turned onto a lot of acts. Not this year.

thelegendaryrob
thelegendaryrob
7/5/2009 02:11 PM

BRUTALLY ATTACKED AT WAKARUSA-JAW BROKEN IN 3 PLACES!

Submitted by thelegendaryrob on Sun, 07/05/2009 - 15:38.

UPDATE:ATTACK ON ME AT WAKARUSA:(jaw broken in 3 places)

Body: THE MONEY CLIP IN the photograph on MY PROFILE PAGE

http://www.myspace.com/legendaryrob

IS ONE OF THE ITEMS THAT WAS STOLEN AT WAKARUSA.

REWARD FOR ANY LEADS ON THE IDENTITY OF MY ATTACKER.

(jaw broken in three places-attacker used nunchuks)

REWARD FOR THE RETURN OF ANY OF THE STOLEN PROPERTY.

(wallet, id, MONEY CLIP).anyone with information, PLEASE call

(720) 838-6564

people involved MAY be in an older 'boxy' caprice with NM tags--the 'balloon' style design.REWARD FOR THE LICENCE PLATE #-IF YOU SEE THIS CAR IN LINE AT ROTHBURY, MILE HIGH, 10K, or elsewhere,--ratdog, what have you, PLEASE contact me at the above #, via myspace, or email me at vendingmachine@hotmail.com--should you come across any of my stolen property, PLEASE call me.

again, thank you for looking out.

lrob.

note, I hve had one surgery already, and at least one more is scheduled.dr says I am recovering as fast as I can, given the severity of the injury I sustained in the attack.

once again:DESCRIPTION OF ATTACKER:

MALE-6'3: 6'4" closely cropped black hair--various tattoos, most notably one of a 'pentagram' on his lower back-at the time of the attack-roughly 4pm, june 5, at wakarusa festival-mulberry mountain, arkansas-he wa shirtless,and wearing blue denim shorts

.he MAY be in the company of a blonde female, that is said to answer to the nick name 'hatter'--It is possible that her real first name MAY be 'jessica'

.I do not know these people.-this is the only information I could glean after the attack.

wakarusa security, WATCHED the attack, but made no attempt at apprehension.(we are also trying to determine who these two guards are, but mike neville, and nathan springer, (security supervisor, and event coordinator, respectively, have refused to release their identities for depositions)--there also seem to be some questions with ther arkansas state police as to michael neviles state license to operate a security company, as well.--but thats secondary.(we need to dpeose thiese guards, to get statements, and also determine if they were involved in any way with the robbery (or not).--but we need their identities first & foremost (as well as the assailant & his accomplice)

(if you fear retaliation,(or being labeled a 'snitch'--even tho this isnt about drugs-its about preventing these people from pulling furthur violence at other events)

as many people who witnessed the attack have cited, yet, you come across my property-notably, my money clip-you may safely return it to the following secure address as well:

Rob

718 Fort Worth Drive #104

Denton,TX 76201-7123

once again: vehicle associated with attackers: dark caprice classic with NM tags-the balloon style.--the driver of this car may not be involved,but its been learned that he knows the people who were.we *really* need to talk to him.

once again: thank you rob (720) 838-6564 PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION THAT CAN HELP!

REWARD REWARD REWARD FOR INFORMATION OR RETURN OF STOLEN PROPERTY!.

editreply.new

the above incident

Submitted by thelegendaryrob on Sun, 07/05/2009 - 15:39.

happened about 4pm friday, in the campground.if you saw it, please help.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use