Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

22 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Lollapalooza Daily Sched
beatnick
beatnick
6/19/2009 06:45 AM

Beastie Boys and Tool would be the toughest conflict. Ben Folds would be way better during that time than STS9 so thats a no brainer. and yes with the headliners it does seem like a lollapalooza ala 1995.

nickrbk
nickrbk
6/19/2009 08:18 AM

weak. thank god i am going to the gorge. tribe during the day is going to suck just like it did a few years back. Bassnectar with closing slot is tight though.

schofizzl
schofizzl
6/19/2009 01:53 PM

i have enjoyed a couple sts9 shows and i have enjoyed my fair share of mdma but why do sts9 fans always think that to see sts9 there HAS to be molly and it HAS to be at night? that's all i'm sayin.

and rozwell nothing you have posted for the past two years has been worth a damn.

BRAHnnie_Lott
BRAHnnie_Lott
6/19/2009 02:46 PM

well if you can't see why sts9 for an hour during the day is lame then i don't know what else to tell ya fizzy. between this and ACL they will have a total of 2 hours of music festival playing (undoubtedly their ACL slot will be during the day for an hour as well so be prepared for more complaining about that in the near future). they are clearly more in their element at night. as far as there "has" to be molly, i'm no hardcore sts9 kid but i have seen my fair share of of sts9 shows and ironically enough at waka was the first time i have been on molly at one of their shows and that's when i decided that is probably the last time i will see them play due to boredom. so in my case the molly ruined sts9 for me instead of making it better, to each their own.

mikemac9317
mikemac9317
6/20/2009 05:38 AM

I agree with schofizzl. STS9 kids, for the most part (not all Brahnnie Lott) think that you need molly to have fun at shows. Honestly it takes away from the music if you think about it. STS9 will look back at their fan base and be ashamed of them. Plus there are about twenty other bands playing this festival that blow STS9 out of the water musically that I would rather see. Also, there is such a thing as going to a festival that is in the middle of a city without camping. If you want to camp, go to a KOA outside of the city. Plenty of homeless people camp in that park every nite.

sublimesnoboardr
sublimesnoboardr
6/20/2009 11:47 AM

Scheduling = Shitshow

FrogBrigade22
FrogBrigade22
6/23/2009 11:46 PM

wow beastie boys, tool, and bassnectar, imo the best three at the festival all at the same time. Damn, those were the only 3 i really cared about seeing, its gonna be a hard decision, this schedule is terrible

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use