Lollapalooza Daily Schedule
JamBase
JamBase
6/18/2009 12:00 AM

Lollapalooza Daily Schedule

schofizzl
schofizzl
6/18/2009 02:16 PM

oh no sts9 4-5? its gonna be way to hot and bright outside to eat too much molly and annoy all the people around me with glowsticks, what am i gonna do? sts9 totally deserves to headline over all these crappy acts like the beasties and tool. what are the lolla people thinking!?! NOT!

Sixmilliondollar…
Sixmilliondollar…
6/18/2009 02:25 PM

Good line-up but sh*tty arse scheduling.

gettintwisty
gettintwisty
6/18/2009 02:34 PM

C- scheduling...

schofizzl - Do you consciously know you are a tool or are you oblivious to that fact?

ghilliesblunt
ghilliesblunt
6/18/2009 02:37 PM

ouch, horrible schedule but what can you do....i just hope the sound bleeds from one stage to the other arent too bad this year considering some of the conflicts between artists of clashing genres

not even close to last year, but no doubt will be fun

BRAHnnie_Lott
BRAHnnie_Lott
6/18/2009 02:51 PM

a NOT joke huh, what is this 1995? i suppose schofizzl would rather be 100% sober and go see such bad ass music such as oh i dont know lets take a look at your favorite bands..... 311, aerosmith, red hot chili peppers, flaming lips, umphreys mcgee, reel big fish, and oh man i bet you are really looking forward to that NON DRUG INDUCED MUSIC BY THE DOORS. you are a mother fucking idiot and i love you when you make fun of bands so i can go bring your favorites up, lets keep playing BROfizzle i like this game

mountainjam75
mountainjam75
6/18/2009 02:56 PM

STS9 gets a 4-5 p.m. slot...wtf?) What time would you think they would play at Lollapalooza? Maybe an aftershow somewhere. STS9 and Lollapalooza don't go togethor. I just got back to work from a day baseball game, so I'm a pretty buzzed... don't mean to hate on STS9.. it's just music and fun.. Saw the Beasties on the Swing vote tour last fall in Denver. Those guys age like wine..

BRAHnnie_Lott
BRAHnnie_Lott
6/18/2009 03:05 PM

oh yeah and i don't even care for sts9 too much, cant believe i'm defending them actually but hey i like me some good molly as well as other DEVIL drugs that schofizzle is too much of a pussy to do. DEVIL DRUGS 666, satan's watching you

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
6/18/2009 03:10 PM

Shofizzle on my dizzle stick is a tool! Now at least everyone is realizing this. Go hang out with your brahs and mosh to some 311 or chili peppers browski!!! F'in numbnutz this guy is!

chidodger
chidodger
6/18/2009 03:54 PM

I think Friday looks like the best overall day (minus the headliners). I have to agree about the shitty schedule this year. q101, the Chicago radio station, was ripping it as well this morning, and they are an official sponsor of Lolla. As for the late night shows, Crookers and the Bloody Beetroots are already listed on Pollstar at the Congress Theater Friday night, so I'm guessing STS9 or Thievery Corp are going to be headlining that. Also heard Band of Horses is playing the HOB late night as well.

tamser4035
tamser4035
6/18/2009 04:45 PM

No late nights and camping = no me.

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
6/18/2009 04:56 PM

Why do people need camping for a fest? Ever heard of hotels dude?

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
6/19/2009 05:23 AM

"(STS9 gets a 4-5 p.m. slot...wtf?)"

This is very professional.

Roswellznutsack 6/18/2009 04:56 PM • "Why do people need camping for a fest? Ever heard of hotels dude?"

It's cheaper buddy, it's not fucking rocket science.

This lineup is almost identical to Roo except they subbed STS9 in for Phish.

cornmealinthekit…
cornmealinthekit…
6/19/2009 05:50 AM

Weak Sauce! What a joke! Thank God I'll be at the Gorge instead of home in Chicago

KSTS9
KSTS9
6/19/2009 06:20 AM

How weak, STS9 totally deserves one of the late sets, even if you don't dig the music you gotta admit they are meant to play at night, this is a BS time anyways, I know people who have gone and it's not that much fun. Like someone else said, no camping, super expensive it being where it is. Not a good time.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use