Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

23 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Bonnaroo | 06.14 - Day 4 Photos
PWA
PWA
6/16/2009 01:00 PM

very well said Broesau, I know this Dave guy has one of the coolest jobs of the summer, but he takes some pretty generic and awful photos.

hopefully this was the first and last time they played a non-phish only fest.

Lakai2788
Lakai2788
6/16/2009 09:10 PM

LOL, Trey was pretty much cumming in his pants when Bruce came out, I dont like Bruce but if you hate on the fact that Trey got to play with one of his Idols there is something wrong with you. Roo was pretty awesome this year Phish killed it but I just wish I hadnt gone to Knoxville cause that show blew both Roo shows out of the water.

Hankskool
Hankskool
6/17/2009 02:49 AM

I'm with you Brossau. All trivia asides, such as "selling out". The guy can sing, he can write, he can play. That's the meat n potatoes of rock and roll right there. And his maniacal fans, back in the day, started going to his shows for the exact same right reasons that Phish maniacs go see Phish shows-- to take a little trip, if only for a few hours, that they won't regret having taken--goddamned guaranteed.

Shoreline, Gorge, Gorge. Got my days off . Yes.

YEMolly
YEMolly
6/17/2009 07:52 AM

The 3 songs Phish sang with Bruce were the worst of the show. That 30 minute long Mustang Sally had me bored to tears. I mean, Bruce sang "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" on Saturday night for Christ's sake. I napped during Bruce's set, but even our neighbors (who were middle aged men) said that Bruce's set blew! haha

newtongimmick
newtongimmick
6/17/2009 12:58 PM

bruce drained the life out of me on saturday. but when he came out on sunday and played with phish he totally redeemed himself. that mustang sally was one of my fav. of the weekend. it was solid, great crowd participation and it was great to see trey's boyhood idol on stage with him...

AnthonyCoro
AnthonyCoro
6/19/2009 03:12 PM

Did i really just see a pic of washed up ericka badu over a festival legend moe. ...

santa1
santa1
6/21/2009 06:58 AM

Merl's looking pretty haggard. Springsteen looks like he's tryin to take a shit the whole time he's playing, gimme some moe.

shaka1
shaka1
6/22/2009 10:27 AM

Gimme some moe. to bro! Looks like an absolute clown show-people really do drugs at these events?

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use