Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

24 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Bonnaroo | 06.11 - Day 1 Photos
BRAHnnie_Lott
BRAHnnie_Lott
6/12/2009 11:56 AM

i've seen beatle bob at just about every festival i've been to. he might even get around more than warren haynes....

kevinspancakebre…
kevinspancakebre…
6/12/2009 01:16 PM

I think he has been to a show every night for the past some odd years too? Maybe? I'd like to know how he pays for it...

Sixmilliondollar…
Sixmilliondollar…
6/12/2009 01:41 PM

The Gauntlet has construction signs on it as well so speeding fines are doubled. All about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ yo.

Coconutphil
Coconutphil
6/12/2009 01:41 PM

The cops should leave well enough alone, they will get their chance to swing their sticks on the drunks who will surely surface. I had a friend get pulled over just because he was in a old car and had long hair. he had just graduated from college, said he was speeding, that was BS . They looked all through his ride and found nothing. Profiling is wrong. We all know the suits pull off the worst crimes.

MrFreedomMan
MrFreedomMan
6/12/2009 03:53 PM

Dude ... Bonnaroo always fucks up big time. I'm so glad I didn't waste my money. Why in the world would they schedule the Beastie Boys at the Same time as David Byrne. Fuckin Ridiculous.

bdaughert
bdaughert
6/12/2009 04:10 PM

bonnaroo is meh...

beachbum09
beachbum09
6/13/2009 12:41 AM

the phish show def looks like it was worth the trip but the hassle of the cops is enough to make n e one want to stay away. if the cops know whats good for them they would leave the kids the fck alone unless they deserved it or people will stop coming to bonnaroo and with no more roo the cop's town won't be bringing in all that money for there force. my buddy got searched yesterday inside the fest by a cop and they took 5g's from him and told him he's either going to jail or they will turn there backs and he can walk away without his money and weed. so pretty much those pigs robbed him fcking crooks!

futhepharmer
futhepharmer
6/13/2009 08:40 AM

I love how cops can STEAL (yes it's stealing piggies, you don't get to justify your theft by claiming it's 'drug' money) and think that they are better than your average thug.

COPS ARE THUGS. THE POLICE FORCE IS PROBABLY THE MOST CORRUPT PROFESSION IN THIS COUNTRY.

thelloyd
thelloyd
6/17/2009 03:31 PM

Smokey you nailed it, Rutherford has the college in Murfreesboro (MTSU) and the cops there definately know whats up. I have lived in Tullahoma, the town over from manchester for 5 yearsand have gone since 06, and each year I love it more and more, if you have the chance go, you will not regret it, the people you meet and the concerts you can experience i.e. Boss and Phish on stage together, is once in a lifetime.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use