Geez, how about this for a start. I keep up with the real news, not what the left wing media feeds most Americans. Watch the hour long BBC daily to see what really is going on.
1. America has got to stop spending money we do not have, giving billions to banks, car companies is not working, this money is given away with little or no oversight. Rent the documentary IOU USA to see the real deal, we are in trouble.
2. Obama is making a big mistake sending more troops in to Afghanistan, he has his own Vietnam now, weather he or congress wants to admit it. We will never change their culture, that is the bottom line.
3. America should have never gone into Iraq without UN approval, we need to clean it up and get out. America cannot govern the middle east.
4. Like it or not, if Obama wants to make America better, there will be a tax increase to fund all the change he wants. Simply planning to cover every American with a health plan has to have funding, bottom line, it will be a hard thing to get through congress, lots os special interest from insurance companies still in DC, powerful people.
5. The problems with Medicare and Social Security are not being addressed. I'll bet everyone reading this post has parents that will need both in the next 15-20 years, with out those programs, your parents will be heavily dependent on YOU. This is the problem that always is talked about during elections, then never addressed. Who is going to take care of your parents when the time comes?
OK, I'll stand down now, I could go on all day. I'm all for peace and happiness. I have two daughters I want to see grow up in a strong America. The times, they are a changing. Live long and prosper.
" may the skin of your ass never cover a banjo"
Have a jamming Summer.
Coconut Phil. Independent Party.