Toubab Krewe Tour
JamBase
JamBase
6/9/2009 12:00 AM

Toubab Krewe Tour

Gregorie
Gregorie
6/10/2009 09:32 PM

Just saw Toubab tonight in Pittsburgh. They were one of the most unique acts I've seen in a long time. Their blend of island ryhthms with "drum-circlesque" percussion along with a driving bass and unique stringed instruments played in a momentum-driven show, this band has a very wide appeal. I look for this band to make some serious noise at Rothbury and Bonnaroo. If you have not yet seen these guys, do yourself a favor.

zzach16
zzach16
6/10/2009 09:55 PM

These guys tore it up at Summer Camp too. I think what is great about the "world" or "afrobeat" genres is that is appeals to a wider age range than most bands in the jam scene. You could bring your children and your parents to this show. I highly recommend this band. Nice people as well.

jar442
jar442
6/12/2009 07:54 AM

They played an awesome show at Pittsburgh! Can't wait for them to come back to Greensburg, PA in August! These guys are so talented! Check them out!

laxxer4life13
laxxer4life13
9/6/2011 06:30 AM

Check out Toubab Krewes last.fm station to check an upcoming show in your area http://www.last.fm/music/Toubab+Krewe such as the Baltimore one Tuesday, October 4th.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use