moe.down Initial Artists Free SBD Patch For Roo
JamBase
JamBase
6/8/2009 12:00 AM

moe.down Initial Artists Free SBD Patch For Roo

southfork
southfork
6/8/2009 03:33 PM

I'm there. Let's give the clock another wind.

southfork
southfork
6/8/2009 03:33 PM

I'm there. Let's give the clock another wind.

CoolYourJets
CoolYourJets
6/8/2009 03:34 PM

Eh. This needs to get better fast

snugglinnugs
snugglinnugs
6/8/2009 03:56 PM

Woah! ominous Seapods!! those guys are awsome. anybody kno if they are touring or just doing this event. Looks fun, too far away for me though

Revpnice
Revpnice
6/8/2009 04:21 PM

The seapods played the original moe.down, hence the return. This is their only scheduled date for '09 so far, but I believe they had a reunion in '08.

Revpnice
Revpnice
6/8/2009 04:22 PM

im pulling for the small appliances reunion at MD10!

gmoo
gmoo
6/8/2009 05:06 PM

Love me some Moe! If I wasn't doing two nights of Allmans/WP in Chicago the days prior, I would seriously consider.

lovemusicfood
lovemusicfood
6/8/2009 07:15 PM

It's cool they are letting people get Soundboard. Other than that.... moe. doesn't have to use ticketmaster and they are. Using USB isn't revolutionary. Many bands have been using that medium for years now.

danimal2
danimal2
6/8/2009 09:39 PM

yeah what the hell moe, we need more more more how bout a little wsp? and where the hell are the sierra leone refugee allstars??

nancies
nancies
6/9/2009 07:18 AM

Can't wait for moe.down!!

Nate Wilson Group and Lynch have also been confirmed (according to their websites) as well..

rastarusty
rastarusty
6/9/2009 11:04 AM

Moe down always worth it. Its good times/vibes all around. There always the sketch factor as festivals grow, but the majority of people at moe down are good people.

Show up, bring your friends, make new friends, enjoy some tunes, have a good time.

Why are you complaining about them selling tickets through ticketmaster? I believe you can still by them directly through snow ridge. That might have changed but that used to be the case.

Not that they don't always get good bands at moe., but for me i just like being able to chill out and enjoy the vibe, without having to try to make it to a million different stages in a day.

worth it for sure, see you there

sly249
sly249
6/12/2009 06:58 AM

Havnt heard any of THese Bands, but same thing happened last year for a lot of the music that was played and I got to hear and love a lot of GREAT new bands. This year should be Saweeeeet. Moe. is good. I think. and they pick good Bands. mostly

AnthonyCoro
AnthonyCoro
6/22/2009 12:27 PM

moe.

Method Man and Redman

Ani DiFranco

Matthew Sweet

Sam Bush

The New Mastersounds

The Nate Wilson Group

The Heavy Pets

Okemah

Ominous Seapods

Family Groove Project

Lynch

The London Souls

AND MORE TO COME... And you just wait...this ones goin to epic! Believe. Get Your Ticket!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use