Electric Daisy: STS9, Thievery
JamBase
JamBase
6/3/2009 11:36 AM

Electric Daisy: STS9, Thievery

gmoo
gmoo
6/3/2009 01:03 PM

^^^ Follow by the greatest collective bout of depression ever.

What happens if the power goes out? What then?

gmoo
gmoo
6/3/2009 01:03 PM

^^^ Followed by the greatest collective bout of depression ever.

What happens if the power goes out? What then?

nickrbk
nickrbk
6/3/2009 01:20 PM

I would be there in a heart beat if it was not so damn far! looks tight as hell though. enjoy it if you are lucky enough to be a part of this chaos.

Mr_McDankenstein
Mr_McDankenstein
6/3/2009 02:40 PM

this is super old news but it looks like a huge party, especially with tribe and thievery. too expensive for what it is, but worth trying to sneak in to!

moejoerisin69
moejoerisin69
6/3/2009 02:45 PM

i have never rolled in my life and i love electronic music.

gettintwisty
gettintwisty
6/3/2009 03:02 PM

^^ electronic music is great - rolling or not.

Its the future of a huge part music...the possibilities are endless...you just cant imagine.

rdawson124
rdawson124
6/3/2009 08:28 PM

i fuckin LOVE electronic music dude, i listen to that shit at work, at home, with frineds....whatever. I don't sit around and eat molly just to enjoy it. The majority of raves/electronic shows i go to i usually just drink, I've taken that shit though and guess what????? it was pretty tight. Don't judge people on their taste in music dude, all music is amazing, thats why we love it. holler

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
6/3/2009 10:51 PM

This is why LA is the best people!! While all you wooks are excited about the phish reunion (yawn) or the hippy mountain jam fest, LA is having a festival that is the wave of the future of music dudes!!! EDC is where it's at people. You dont just dance around to weak vocals and generic jammy jams, here you feel, see, taste, hear the music! This shizzle is gonna be off the hook!!! Best festy , hands down!!! Not to mention the chickys at this fest can't be touched!!! Pure hotness!

jus100odon
jus100odon
6/3/2009 11:27 PM

i would die if this was in chicago

nomadkidd
nomadkidd
6/4/2009 07:27 AM

"LA is having a festival that is the wave of the future of music dudes!!!"

Electronic music with / loops / drum machines ect. started in the 70's, and has been popular underground since people started doing it with turntables & computers in the 90's. It just getting popular with the younger crowd now because of all the exposure at festivals. I dont get into it as much as I used to, and I bet a majority of the kids into it now will gravitate more towards other music as they get older.

gettintwisty
gettintwisty
6/4/2009 02:50 PM

I will be there to see Thievery and Tribe...also a little Fatboy never hurt anyone...

LA is where its at for a weekend or a show...then get me the fuck outta there back to SD...

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use