Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

20 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Phish | 06.02.09 | Jones Beach
denverguy
denverguy
6/4/2009 11:11 AM

Haha, do your research is right, d-bag, funny. Loving the positive reviews, I can't wait for my shows.

UseURHead
UseURHead
6/4/2009 01:37 PM

I hope there's another "If I Could" in Boston this weekend... it's mine and my wife's Wedding Song... engraved in our rings "If I Could..." in mine "...I would" in hers! Just hit 14 years 5/13/2009!

You hear me Trey? You owe us... Paul said you wouldn't do requests back on 5/13/1999 on your solo tour in Binghamton... you owe us %^)

But if not, I won't hold it against you %^P

jdubbya
jdubbya
6/4/2009 02:42 PM

second set was out of this world and cities and reba were phantastic as well. liked kill devil falls but the first new one wasn't as good. i got there right before the show, but apparently the lot scene was fun. only complaint was there seemed to be a lot of long island kids whose rich daddies got them orchestra tix for big $$ on stubhub, which made my section a little tame. can't wait for the next show!

univax
univax
6/4/2009 06:44 PM

Kill Devil Falls wasnt a "tongue in cheek" request. I was standing next to the guy who yelled it out. Section A row C seat 7. If you listen closely to the recording you hear at the 5:10 mark on the song before it. You can hear him yell it. I have to say that it was the highlight of my night!

theivywall
theivywall
6/5/2009 04:39 PM

I'm pretty sure Mike Gordan doesn't touch little kids. I honestly had no idea this Timber song existed, you learn a new thing everyday. TO DEER CREEK AND ALPINE...FORWARD MARCH.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use