Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

21 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Railroad Earth | 05.01.09 | S.F.
bdaughert
bdaughert
5/9/2009 08:03 PM

I CANT WAIT FOR WAKARUSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikehonig
mikehonig
5/9/2009 10:58 PM

Yes, that was an epic run. The Fillmore is a temple and Railroad Earth shook the place. What fun!

One word - DELFEST!

rider11
rider11
5/11/2009 09:28 AM

These are reviews that Jambase needs to build off of. Inspiring and detailed. I love RRE and many things in this review hit home to me. Thanks for the run down of the weekend! I can't wait to see these guys soon.

tbhokes
tbhokes
5/11/2009 10:09 AM

RRE has one of the best sounds out there right now - if not the best - The excellent energy is brought both onstage and on the floor. The music gets you moving in the right direction.

PAC NW is eagerly awaiting the train.

Elkobrd
Elkobrd
5/11/2009 01:58 PM

I agree with you all, this Band is making what we all want and need. the best music and show atmosphere possible. I have never seen a bad RRE show, 22 and counting now, whether it is a festival, or individual show, they bring it always and bring great musicial guests.

As for the band and its crew, you all are right, i have met all of them walking around before the show and even sat next to Todd at the Thai house restaurate before the state theater show in Northern VA a couple years ago, we enjoyed a couple beers and just talked about everyday life. what a down to earth guy, they all are for that matter.

DELFEST AND FLOYDFEST will be great, delfest has one of the best line-ups so far for grass jams, hope you all can make it.

HEY ECHO TRIBE: IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, YOU SHOULDNT EVEN POST, I CAN ASSUME YOU DONT EVEN LIKE THEM SO WHY READ THIS ARTICLE, GO LISTEN YOUR YOUR TECHNO ELECTRONICA MUSIC AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS GREAT SCENE.

thanks RRE for all the great times, (just bring more shirts cuase you are always running out of them)

RedHeaven
RedHeaven
5/11/2009 03:58 PM

Hey there Elko, be the change you wish to see in the world. Seperating music fans even more by playing a critics game just adds fuel to the fire and doesnt promote goodf vibes to the RRE community. The truth is, there are a lot of RRE fans such as I that LOVE electronic music as well. We are not all seperate entities, we are all here together loving music and fans come in many forms with many loves. Its not us against them. Its not electronic against acoustic. Its not the dead against phish, its not coldplay against dan fogelberg. This is jambase, where we get many opinions. Its not like Echo came into the RRE forum and logged in just to piss people off. Not everyone is going to feel the same way about RRE that we do, but thats the beauty of life, is that we have choices and that we can accept that people are different. I would hope that the hobos wouldnt hate me because I attend Burning Man and dress in kandy clothes and listen to big beats, too. I grew up on punk music, not the Dead, but nobody in the RRE community hates me for that. its open arms, man! Lets celebrate diversity!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use