Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

20 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Tea Leaf Green "Got No Friends" Tour
sharinagroove
sharinagroove
4/29/2009 02:24 PM

i sure hope not. no southern dates. that would be week. I saw TLG recently in birmingham. and they burned the place down. i got to talk to the band before and afterward and convinced them to play truckstop sally. They encored with it. you just cant get that quality of band interaction in this day in age. if you dont like em, sweet more dancin room for me

bigchris
bigchris
4/29/2009 07:24 PM

A couple weeks ago on Sat. night at the Fillmore in SF ROCKED! One of the better shows I've seen them do in the post Ben C-era. Brought back their earlier, more 'raw' sound. Josh's guitar sounded sick, his solos were on fire. Hopefully, they bring some of that east for all the fans there.

drewkilco
drewkilco
5/2/2009 11:31 AM

With DSO in philly, I'll go for that reason

22sweetnsour
22sweetnsour
5/3/2009 11:03 PM

I don't get how some people don't get TLG. All I can say is that I do. Had never heard of them when I saw my first show. Was blown away. I have now been to 19 shows in 7 months. Every show I have seen was a smoker. I have never enjoyed another band live more than TLG. Trevor's singing weak? I know to each his own and all that, but his voice is anything but. His singing is seriously amazing, and unique, and strong. Don't let these people fool you, go download some shows (preferably one done by Bob Cogswell), and see them live. And hopefully you will get it, because if you do, it's freakin' moist.

pushedbyboredom1
pushedbyboredom1
5/6/2009 07:06 AM

Yeah, they rock the shit. Saw them do a late night at summercamp a couple years ago and it was balls to the walls. They got 2 shows at 10000 lakes this year, and if you are plannin on going, you can get a discount using my promo code: 201446. Plus it looks great on resumes! www.10klf.com

Sorry for the shameless promoting, but im sure theres somebody out there who doesnt have a ticket yet.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use