Rock The Bells Dates Additions: Busta, GZA, Knux

Buggtape
Buggtape
4/28/2009 06:31 PM

i've seen better...

nomadkidd
nomadkidd
4/28/2009 06:32 PM

Good lineup, can someone please help me on the venue in Chicago?

trippgray
trippgray
4/28/2009 06:46 PM

meriweather is in columbia, maryland..not dc... and whats up with not showing the comments at the bottom of the page.. pain in the ass, it requires people to go to another link to read anything, and makes more work for the fans, which leads to important feedback unheard.. in my opinion the comments are almost just as important as the news.. it allows the corporate side know how to plan for the future.. anyways.. show looks good, but jambase is slipping

maddmax9
maddmax9
4/28/2009 08:16 PM

Y E S

and yeah, the comments should totally be at the bottom, this is lame

Jokerman
Jokerman
4/29/2009 05:48 AM

Yes, jambase is slipping. and i love you jambase but get sith it. one of your best features is your original comments at the bottom and everything with the thumbs up and down feature. no one else can ever be allowed to do that because you had the amazing thought to do it first. get the gerble out of your ass and bring back the love...if not, please explain why the thumbs has done the way of the dodo...

OTHER JAMBASERS PETITION AS WELL!!!

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
4/29/2009 06:00 AM

trippgray • "it allows the corporate side know how to plan for the future.."

what the hell are you talking about

Jokerman • "get the gerble out of your ass and bring back the love...if not, please explain why the thumbs has done the way of the dodo..."

You just answered your own question and you didn't even know it.

gotti3
gotti3
4/29/2009 03:11 PM

I like this line up looks interesting mix of old school and underground.

I agree i am not a big fan of this new format for posting comments but hey its better then nothing. At least we still can communicate our thoughts

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use