The Great Escape: Huge Lineup

rothburyfieldsfo…
rothburyfieldsfo…
4/28/2009 12:53 PM

weak

CoolYourJets
CoolYourJets
4/28/2009 12:54 PM

not that i really know any of these acts...but thats a serious line up.

spaceface7
spaceface7
4/28/2009 01:00 PM

some of the funniest band names ever!

denverguy
denverguy
4/28/2009 01:06 PM

Awesome! I was just thinking that I haven't seen nearly enough coverage of lame european music festivals, and then Jambase comes through again. Abe Vigoda is a band name? Euros are even lamer than I thought, and that was pretty friggin lame.

mrcaldwell
mrcaldwell
4/28/2009 01:19 PM

Ummmmmmm..... Sweet! (???)

snugglinnugs
snugglinnugs
4/28/2009 01:25 PM

is this like vans warped tour or something? haha im sure they arent jambands..

beatlerific
beatlerific
4/28/2009 01:45 PM

yay sounds like a fun weekend.

stupid hipsters with their bad hair and even worse musical taste.

wooo hoooooo!

GO PBR!

http://lookatthisfuckinghipster.tumblr.com/

that website is hilarious, by the by.

sschaffner
sschaffner
4/28/2009 02:39 PM

holy shit you guys suck at being fans of music... "who are these people... i refuse to listen... stupid hipsters... i'm sure they aren't jambands... lame european music festivals... weak?" and some of you even admit not knowing the bands? go home tonight and take a moment to celebrate open-minded thinking - listen to a band you've never heard of. where's the old thumbs down clicker when ya need it?

SpreadRed87
SpreadRed87
4/28/2009 03:58 PM

if you want to find a new band heres a list!haha im with you sschafner some of these people suck a life! whats wrong with listening to new music....you might like it??

nomadkidd
nomadkidd
4/28/2009 05:28 PM

All these bands suck, trust me I post on jambase.

MrElbert
MrElbert
4/28/2009 06:45 PM

Wow. I'm amazed at some of this comments.

But I think the one that pretty much sums it up is ClaysTribe's "I refuse to listen".

Exactly. That's why you have no idea what you are talking about. There a lot of amazing bands on that list, which you might actually find once whoever it is that decides your opinions for you gets around to telling you so. Just because you haven't heard of a band is by no means a measure of their talent.

I have seen several of these bands live, and own albums by several more. Every band I know on this list is worth checking out.

If you happen to go to any of the "non-lame" American festivals do yourself a favor and check out some of these bands. Just about every major festival coming up includes at least one of them.

beatlerific
beatlerific
4/28/2009 07:53 PM

i listened to a few of the bands on the list... none of which impressed me. i'm sure some people will have fun at a fest like this... just not my cup of tea.

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
4/29/2009 05:22 AM

Why are you posting then

SpreadRed87
SpreadRed87
4/29/2009 09:22 AM

new music can be a culture shock to some folks just keep listening to the same rifts that you always have thats spawns creativity right?

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use