technopagan
technopagan
4/28/2009 01:56 PM

because I yawnnnn'ed at the headliners?

weak.

technopagan
technopagan
4/28/2009 02:03 PM

damn, wrong thread, I'm the idiot today, sorry guys and gals.

SpreadRed87
SpreadRed87
4/29/2009 09:27 AM

you forgot the cheese technopagan...what happened?

technopagan
technopagan
4/29/2009 10:40 AM

haha, yeah, but it's worse....not only do I not get to go,

but I'll be driving lame asses home from the bar that night.

Nah, it looks fucking badass and I wish I could be there...

I just want to see these young guns at the helm.

gavinsthehydro420
gavinsthehydro420
5/1/2009 09:36 AM

LOOKs amazing Love haters ha get outta here that's why you talk trash on Jambase this will be a great festival again Line-up is amazing to each is own if you don't like it don't go there's plenty of good music everywhere BRING ON THE HOOPS TO LADY's how can you not want hoops something is wrong with you kid. That comment about letting loose after working 60hrs and what not agree time to rage and get down cant wait to see all the positive vibes there

Safe travels!

lovemusical
lovemusical
5/3/2009 06:01 AM

For the artists they have this year, this is the perfect lineup. Obviously The Dead will be the apex of the weekend. Should be a chill older crowd with these headliners thank God. All you Dylan haters please go home on Sunday and leave room for those who want to watch a legend perform. We fans that love him can always rest easy knowing that he is Bob Dylan and thankfully, you're not.

platterpile
platterpile
5/15/2009 03:34 PM

AMEN to the request that Dylan Haters get the F***k out before he comes on. Do all of us the favor.

This show, like last year, will KICK MAJOR ASS. I will do my best to be there- The entire concept of

Rothbury is perfect festival going in every way.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use