Politics Forum

Midterms Matter!

6 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
I hate this shit
Dankstar
Dankstar
10/23/2008 10:08 AM

Stupid ass mofo's sending me tons of flyers on NON-RECYCLED paper! Way to convince me you want to help out the environment Obama! Giant-douche or Terd-sandwich ? I'm going with Giant-douche again but still PUT YER FUCKIN MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS cuz some of us ARE paying attention!

adaniels
adaniels
10/24/2008 10:43 AM

I think it is interesting this happened to you. I ordered a t-shirt and it came on organic fair trade cotton, so I came away thinking Obama really does care about the earth and pays attention to the details. But I live in Seattle, a liberal hub, and I wonder where you live. I've found in some areas of this country people would like to recycle, or use recycled paper but are unable to, so they just have to do what they can. Perhaps this is what happened.

Dankstar
Dankstar
10/24/2008 02:12 PM

I can recycle here in Columbus and anyone can get 100% post consumed paper at Kinko's so seems as though there is no good reasoning for not doing it right. Andy did you buy the said T from his campaign directly? Also it was bought by you, not handed out, I imagine if he was handing out free t's it would be a different story..

adaniels
adaniels
10/24/2008 02:33 PM

Ya, I did buy the t-shirt directly from the campain, it was a gift for donating. I agree with you that recycled paper should have been used. I was thinking about places in south Dakota that my ex-wife was from that did not have any recycling in any cities within 100 miles. In places like that recycled paper might be hard to come by, but you have a good point if all kinko's carry it. The only thing I can think of is if it was a third party making the flyer (not the campain), but still anyone with an environmental message should check all the details like that.

Jenkem_Garcia
Jenkem_Garcia
10/29/2008 10:12 AM

maybe non-recycled paper looks better

Dankstar
Dankstar
10/29/2008 10:46 AM

uh....are you a tree hater metal kid?

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use