Politics Forum

Midterms Matter!

22 Total Messages • Page 1 of 2 • 1 2 Next » 
Who's voting this year?
kronkə
kronkə
3/26/2012 08:09 PM

And I'm not talking about you're local county judge or commissioner. I'm talking about the president. Do you think you're vote matters or do you think it's all just one big fixed horse race farce/waste of time?

brutalbrent
brutalbrent
4/2/2012 04:44 PM

I'm voting and yes my vote counts.

Tessa4820
Tessa4820
4/3/2012 08:20 AM

I am voting. If voting did not matter, these guys would not spend so much money on campaigning.

kronkə
kronkə
4/4/2012 08:38 PM

Sorry folks and thanks for playing. Sorry to brake it to you but you're vote does not matter in this fixed dog and pony show we call the NWO.

kronkə
kronkə
4/4/2012 08:46 PM

They say everything happens for a reason. Assassination, bank bail outs, stock market crashes, playing with peoples 401k's retirement, never ending wars....These things all happen for a reason. It's called fear tactics and it's the way they operate. Ever notice how the USA always seems to have an enemy to fight? Anyone see 1984?

Whatever though folks, just keep a voting if it makes you feel better.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

PooDolla
PooDolla
4/9/2012 10:24 PM

I'm just voting for my local judge and commissioner.

kronkə
kronkə
4/10/2012 09:25 AM

Me to. I also want our current sheriff reelected so I might vote for that one as well.

cosmicamericanch…
cosmicamericanch…
4/23/2012 08:34 AM

you know, Kronke, you sound like a douchebag. you seem to have all the info and all the answers because you watched 1984. and that is what you asked, did we 'watch' 1984. I can't tolerate the condescending opinion of a person who has the audacity to thank people for playing but claims he has it all figured out. maybe try reading 1984 instead. you might better understand just how much you don't know.

terrarium_fusila…
terrarium_fusila…
4/23/2012 08:19 PM

I'm voting for NOBODY!!!

terrarium_fusila…
terrarium_fusila…
4/23/2012 08:23 PM

Not cuz my vote doesn't matter, but I just dislike all the candidates. Theyre all crooks. So why give my tamp of approval? Plus the whole "left-right" mentality of modern politics, to me, is just a ploy

terrarium_fusila…
terrarium_fusila…
4/23/2012 08:27 PM

I'm not into the NWO conspiracy bullshit, i just think they want money and thats it. I think my vote does matter in deciding which liar becomes president, but it doesn't in fact make a significant social change. If I want to make the world better, theres so many better ways to do it.

kronkə
kronkə
5/11/2012 11:07 AM

Hey cosmic! Answer the fucking question. Or maybe I should call you Bobby since you really seem to enjoy Furthur so much.

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/07/292888.shtml

kronkə
kronkə
5/11/2012 11:19 AM

"Then there was the revoking of downloading sounboards from archive.org. How sweet of Bobby to put them back up for streaming only, and why? Because Heads all over the world bitched and threatened to boycott Grateful Dead Prouctions and Ratdog if he didn't. We should have done the same with Jerry's guitars, as we all should be doing with the recent knowledge of them joining the fucking Bohemian Club, for christ-sakes.

Rubbing elbows, (or to use the ludicrous euphemism someone above wrote, "networking"), with the scummiest elitist cunts of the Earth is unacceptable. If you disagree, you must have been a Touch of Greyer that never got it in the first place. No excuses, no justification, it's wrong, period. Jerry would spit in his face and kicked his lame showy ass out of the band if he were still here."

terrarium_fusila…
terrarium_fusila…
5/12/2012 06:58 PM

Its bizarre also how Bobby had this huge "support-obama" campaign for the '08 Ratdog tour. They even had the Obama logo on the bass drum on the kit. That unsettled me. A lot.

PooDolla
PooDolla
6/5/2012 02:57 AM

who wouldn't join the Bohemian Club given the chance?

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use