Politics Forum

Midterms Matter!

7 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Wormtown Exposed
morganmcfarlen
morganmcfarlen
1/11/2012 06:28 PM

The money grabbing miscreants of Wormtown have done us wrong. It has been confirmed that proprietors have signed documents in association with local police, allowing them to patrol festival premises with patrons. They have violated our right to privacy and right to enjoy music in a serene environment. It's outrageous that they would consider us a financial mark to be exploited. This is an insult to all of us, that they minimize the impact of there secret relationship with the predatory cops. It is obvious that they do not care for the generous people who line their pockets each year with financial well being. PROFITS. They do not deserve our patronage and generosity. I will never return to greenfield mass, as long as events are operated by the current group who run Wormtown! They have led us to believe that the relationship with us is righteous and above board. I suggest to all who exercise good sense and fair play to stay away from the worm-town festival grounds. We are looking darkness in the eye, please stay away from this hostile predatory forum. Our family community must always remain strong in times of peril and have a good and grateful day, we do not need or want a vicious 'police state' at Wormtown.

morganmcfarlen
morganmcfarlen
1/11/2012 06:31 PM

*Allowing them to patrol festival premises with the intent of arresting camping festival patrons.

Phinnegan
Phinnegan
2/4/2012 06:37 PM

Damn!

Permatrip
Permatrip
2/15/2012 05:26 PM

At the sake of sounding like an idiot....whats wormtown? and wheres the proof?

santa1
santa1
3/24/2012 09:56 PM

yep, you're right.

Fucking pricks

the_mayor
the_mayor
4/21/2012 10:29 AM

I've been going to Wormtowne events for years and to Camp Kewanee events in particular...i remeber the 1st few shows there when there wasn't a police presence...there was some super shady sh*t out there in the woods...imagine a rural kids summer camp surrounded by corn fields and woods backing to a river on 3 sides and farmers fields across street other side- now they've got professional security for stage/artists, the biker security A team from Camp Bisco and local cops/paramedics...the bikers check for wristbands and deal with out of control patrons and the cops walk around enjoying the sights and 'showing the flag'...oh yeah, did i mention how many families go to Wormtown events? the family camping area, the Sunday kids parade and on-stage kids performances? of course parents want some police presence...i don't what axe you have to grind, but i suggest checking it out before bashing it

oreokookie
oreokookie
2/5/2014 08:22 AM

Yeah me too...I have been to every fest there and even before they were at kamp Keewannee (like the one in beckett mass. next to the police barracks!) I keep a third eye trained on the cops and I must say, I haven't really seen to many abuses of power as with other festivals(like langerado)....they have their game: the trailer at the entrance, and the sunday afternoon walk- thru.....as for the bikers, well I grew up with these guys in my blue0 collar town, and older than most of 'em they seem pretty harmless- there all fat and bald anyhow....I like the shady sh#t myself- it lends flavor, and lets face it- its a hippie party not a fuckin baptist camp - out!!!!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use