Politics Forum

Midterms Matter!

9 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Lets Take JAmbase Back!
hotchkiss
hotchkiss
8/26/2011 02:05 PM

For those who have been visiting the site for more than 4 years, you know they have slowly gone to shit. The stories, article, reviews ETC...... have been sub par or non-existent.

If your fed up with them skipping the review of a phish festival, yet giving us a review with over 100 photos for Katy Perry! then let them know, and tell them if they don't change that we'll get our live music news elsewhere (Jambands.com).

http://www.jambase.com/About/Contact/

http://www.jambase.com/About/Credits.aspx

lovejahlive
lovejahlive
9/22/2012 05:40 AM

The front page of this site is a joke. I get most of my info from these forums which is funny because Jambase was originally written by fans but they've pushed us back here now. The front is for who now? Hell, I have no idea. Ever since they took away the ability to comment on the articles I rarely read them. The only reason I even fuck around on here is because of you guys...

Badgerboy1
Badgerboy1
3/25/2013 06:43 PM

fuck shit damn

TravelinLight879
TravelinLight879
1/9/2014 01:01 PM

screw this place

lovejahlive
lovejahlive
2/1/2014 08:31 AM

Spam bot'd

oreokookie
oreokookie
2/5/2014 07:55 AM

START YOUR OWN JAMBASE...this is the way its always worked....these things always start out kool and underground, then about ten years in they start goin mainstream, look at the gath. of the vibes for instance!!!...its called selling out....

oreokookie
oreokookie
2/5/2014 08:02 AM

This shit always happens: ALWAYS...look at relix magazine these days.....Im old enuff to remember when it was a groovy lil' handtyped newsletter for grungy hippies with all sorts of kool shit about where the good herb was and who had what tape- yeah jambase was once hometown like that.....so was Phish- I hung with them backstage many a time early on, look at them now they're a big time stadium band with $$millions spent on the slickest advertising...I wouldn't be surprised if theyre in bed with Katie Perry! That fishman and his vacuum is a dead give away....fuk jambase, start your own site

leighann108
leighann108
6/22/2014 11:27 AM

Hi! New Jambase user here. I have recently been using the site to looks up shows, venues, and events near me. I have also been promoting a festival I am very passionate about #RW2K14, Rootwire Transformational Arts Festival.

I admit, I find some of the same problems with the site that others in this thread have mentioned. I find the overall look of the site to be bare. I don't see an overt active blog or news feed. I use the search bar to look for the venue, Sunshine Daydream Memorial Park, and find the page for the venue to be basically bare. I search the hashtag #RW2K14, that I know is on the site because I myself have been using it, and my search returns zero results. How are people accessing information about the shows if the search is not user friendly?

I can also see a huge community potential here, with Jambase members submitting new items, venue and show reviews, and supplying constructive feedback. My overall experience with Jambase has been positive. Love the ease of entering the contests.

Here's hoping the moderators of this site are taking a listen!

jamboe
jamboe
9/13/2014 09:01 AM

Phish!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use