Politics Forum

Midterms Matter!

21 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
The Repubs are still greedy and the Libs are still pussies
sizzrup
sizzrup
7/2/2012 11:55 AM

Don't listen to the media! Vote for the candidate that YOU believe in, write them in if you have to. I will be voting for Gary Johnson, I will write him in if necessary but I will not support anyone just so some other guy won't win.

terrarium_fusila…
terrarium_fusila…
7/5/2012 10:59 PM

I'm not as familiar with Gary Johnson, I would probably like him, but I think Ron Paul would be more likely to win, and I have total respect for him, so my votes goin 2 him. They're both libertarian candidates anyway, even if Paul is running under republican.

pgroovephan74
pgroovephan74
6/24/2013 05:33 PM

It is amazing how when you live under your parents roof and dollar, you are a liberal, but once you graduate from college and start paying your own way, you slowly become a republican.

I am pro choice, pro gay marriage, pro weed, pro guns, pro military, NOT religious, ..........so pretty liberal to middle, right? WRONG! I vote republican across the board, because I make money and have 48% of it taken away from me and given away to people who won't work, programs I don't believe in, etc.... I don't agree with a ton of republican jargon, but I am all about protecting the hard working man and if the hard working man only makes 25k a year, but his bills are more or he made a bad marriage choice and has to pay alimony..yeah, his life may not be filled with extra money, but he will need a second job.

Tis life. We all have shit to deal with. A rich guy may be dealing with cancer...we all have shit. Work hard, be a good person, is my theory, but people should take home what they make....tax other shit to make up for it.

AND what is considered rich to some is not rich to others.

oreokookie
oreokookie
2/5/2014 08:09 AM

Grateful, I agree with everything you had to say about fannie may and such, but also keep in mind the trillions rich- boy bush spent on IRAQ BUILDING CONCRETE BUNKERS OVER THERE.....its no wonder were broke and the recession rages...I'm surprised its not another great depression with soup lines. And what did we get for our trillions spent?? alot of obsolete military bases....I agree about obama- he is a bail- out

oreokookie
oreokookie
2/18/2014 12:55 AM

nah, its not politicos at all vb....its the mentality of the PEOPLE.....the PEOPLE have allowed things to get to where they are.... don't blame obama or Bush, blame the retarded, fat lazy, and STOOOOPID american people....just study i.q. and intelligence...you will find that its a bell- curve with the MAJORITY of us being somewhere around dull to occasionally perceptive....the smart ones are in the extreme minority- its always been that way!! Sorry thats human nature

loiacan0c
loiacan0c
3/8/2014 09:22 AM

Poo thinks liberals are pussies because he is a closet Sociopath who although has received plenty of Empathy himself thinks Empathy cannot help anyone... He claims only money can help people.

If money was any indication of success or humanity the Richest Country in the world (the United States) would have already helped their own people with Poverty let alone the rest of the world. I'll also be waiting for the Infinitely wealthy Vatican to do the same.

But I guess to take money from Millionaires and Billionaires along with Multi-National Corporations is to "force" Empathy and compassion. Well.. it is already documented fact on what type of tax structures benefit people and what type allow an Aristocracy to hoard all the wealth while people stare.

You seem ok Poo but calling someone who has Empathy a pussy is Ignorant at the least. Especially Considering you have Empathy and have been shown Empathy your entire life. Sorry Poo I Love you you are a Sweetheart and Deserve the best.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use