The Repubs are still greedy and the Libs are still pussies
PooDolla
PooDolla
5/9/2011 02:42 PM

same as it ever was

railroadearth6
railroadearth6
6/6/2011 10:11 PM

And both parties are brimming with scandals.

Such is politics.

stuckinabeat
stuckinabeat
7/14/2011 08:50 AM

thats why we need to unite and tell them all to fuck off!

eyeballz
eyeballz
7/26/2011 11:50 AM

they all just need to come together and actually agree on something because they are getting absolutely nothing done.

jamboe
jamboe
7/26/2011 12:02 PM

The republicans are destroying our country, when you are in debt, you do not say, lets cut all of our bills and move to the ghetto. you say, lets cut all of our bills and GET A SECOND JOB.

Republicans refusal to increase taxes is a stall measure to ensure it does not happen before the election.

Six months from now,america will STILL not have enough money to pay its bills and the republicans will say it was obama's fault, and now we need to raise taxes, sorry.

America needs to quit sucking the nutsac of rich old white guys. They could care less about the middle class. WHICH ALL OF YOU BELONG TO!

Maybe you can be their maid.

PooDolla
PooDolla
7/26/2011 03:35 PM

You don't need to get racist jamboe. Let's keep this civil.

jamboe
jamboe
8/3/2011 11:40 AM

didn't mean ghetto, i meant slums.

DaKracken
DaKracken
12/30/2011 02:14 AM

There are good guys/gals on both sides of the aisle but essentially they are all cut from the same cloth regardless of party affiliation. Politics are treated like college sports now where people root for their side instead of the common good. I think the height of irony is right wing neocons who tout their religous convictions when Jesus Christ was the greatest liberal of all time-that is if you buy into the good book for the lessons they espouse not the agenda religous nutjobs hide behind.

GratefulSpread1
GratefulSpread1
1/23/2012 08:06 PM

Both parties have fucked this country up so bad. They preach different philosophies, but at the end of the day they are lying, cheating, selfish assholes. Its career politicians, lobbyists, SPACs, greed, and the need to put the well being of themselves over what's best for the country. I find it odd that they claim to be so in touch with the American people when they have: Their own social security benefits, own health care system, and unlimited benefits. This country's government is bought, both Republicans and Democrats.

GratefulSpread1
GratefulSpread1
1/25/2012 11:10 AM

Dont be so naive miles, Obama attacked a country (Libya) without congress approval...same as Bush. The Fannie Mae Freddie Mac was proposed by democrats and issued under Clinton. These institutions pushed an already corrupt Wall Street's efforts to securitize subprime loans by becoming the primary customer of all AAA-rated subprime-mortgage pools. They also owed an extreme amount of money, close to 400 billion in high risk mortgage investments. Their large presence created an environment within which even mortgage-backed securities assembled by others could find a ready home.The problem was that the trillions of dollars in play were only low-risk investments if real estate prices continued to rise. Once they began to fall, the entire house of cards came down with them. Democrats and Republicans caused this mess, the wars, freddie and fannie mac, wall street (which Obama bailed out)and absurd spending by both parties caused this bullshit.

kronkə
kronkə
6/20/2012 05:03 PM

Pussies is a very offensive word poo. You should have called those "libs" scaredy cats or some other adjective that's less offensive to the people of this great nation.

terrarium_fusila…
terrarium_fusila…
6/20/2012 09:30 PM

They ARE pussies. I used to be very liberal, cuz u know, I'm a hippie so it's "cool" to be into Obama and shit, now I see what a load of crap it all is, and how much problems they really cause. God forbid a white man speak up about the epidemic of poverty among black communities. God FUCKING forbid. Even when OBAMA spoke out about how black men need to hang out and raise their kids, ol' fucktard Jessie Jackson was out there talkin shit, saying how its racist and all that garbage. Meanwhile, black teens are allowed to KILL each other day after day. and politicians are too fucking PUSSY to speak up about it, cuz God forbid they get a few nasty emails. They're all fucking cowards and hypocrites.

Meanwhile, we're all over the "important" shit, like seatbelt laws, cell phone laws, second hand smoke, etc. Cuz those are the REAL issues, right? RIGHT??

This is one of many reasons I've discovered how retarded liberals really are.

I'm voting for Ron Paul this election. He's the only candidate who makes any fucking sense. When I listened to him 2day, it really did "break my apathy."

terrarium_fusila…
terrarium_fusila…
6/20/2012 09:32 PM

Ron. fucking Paul.

kronkə
kronkə
6/21/2012 04:33 PM

^ I was actually just joking mostly because of this post and thread. Good luck on yo boy winning though.

ElEmenOpie 6/20/2012 02:25 PM • [Report Abuse]

I call people acting stupid fags or gay.

I call whinny people pussies.

I call arrogant and mean people dicks.

I call annoying dorks douche bags, cock suckers, shit heads, fucktards, etc....

That's what those words mean to me.

Getting mad about people calling people names is so Straight!

http://www.jambase.com/Forums/Thread.aspx?group=0&topic=1&thread=70355&pg=7

terrarium_fusila…
terrarium_fusila…
6/25/2012 09:47 PM

He has gained a lot of popularity this election, and he does amazing in debates. Plus the numbers all show that he's up there in popularity with Romney and Obama. The media tends to give him the short end of the stick though and tell people he has no chance of winning. So in my opinion he won't win, unfortunately. The media has tremendous power over how elections turn, and plus most people just go pick one half of the two-headed monster.

Liberals are right about staying out of other countries' business and being nation builders, but like people said no liberal president really goes by that policy.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use