Politics Forum

Midterms Matter!

18 Total Messages • Page 1 of 2 • 1 2 Next » 
stem cells
Permatrip
Permatrip
8/24/2010 12:43 PM

Ok I don't have the article to post but anyone else hear about the judge that is over turning federal funding for stem cell reaserch? How does this make you feel? Stems cells yeah or neah?

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/24/2010 12:58 PM

So do you think that is a good thing then? Cause I personally find it horribale.

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/24/2010 01:07 PM

Agreed stem cell research is far to important to be band..even with private money it will not be enough. Look at what the other half of the world is doing with stem cells. In china. They are now using. Stem cells to cure blindmess. Other studies are showing how great of a potential they have in curing M.S.. I think more federal dollars need to be thown at this to produce results that can save or improve the lives of billions of people.

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/24/2010 01:27 PM

Are you joking smokey really? Lowlife? So if they can treat horrible dissease with this your against that? Why? What happens if you someday god forbid need a treatment this could provide?

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/24/2010 01:34 PM

Right but in that same sense, I'm against the wars going on, is it fair to use my money for that? Our money is spent by the gov in many ways that you or I don't want it to be. Why should this be any different?

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/24/2010 01:54 PM

How are stem cells not important? Do you really understand what is going on with stem cells? It will save or improve billions of lives!! Stem cells don't kill people, they save them. Stem cell research holds the key for many incurable diseases. Its one of if not the most important break through in medicine

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/24/2010 01:55 PM

I would also say having a strong healthy nation would make it a more secure one.

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/24/2010 01:55 PM

I would also say having a strong healthy nation would make it a more secure one.

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/24/2010 02:09 PM

Blindness!!!!

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/24/2010 02:11 PM

Seriously smokey look into the research that they are doing, its amazing stuff, with the possibility to do so much more.

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/24/2010 02:14 PM

Also skin graphs for is disfigured people from accidents or war

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/24/2010 02:19 PM

Smokey seriously why you gotta be like that? How is curing disease evil? That makes no sense

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/24/2010 02:47 PM

What about organ donation? That's evil too?.....because they are both dead smokey. The fetus is already dead before any testing. Why let legally aborted fetuses go un used if they could help save somone els?

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/25/2010 06:33 AM

I wish their was a check list that the government would give you so you could check off what you want your tax dollars going to. That way my money could go to help finding cures rather then funding wars

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/25/2010 09:32 AM

Following laws is a little bit different then having your taxes directed in a way you do not wish it to be. I think its only fair if my tax dollars are going to fund a war I don't believe in, then some of your tax dollars should go to stem cell research.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use