Politics Forum

Midterms Matter!

8 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Gop destroyed the economy
dcdeadhead
dcdeadhead
8/12/2010 01:27 PM

There are differences between the two parties regarding a lot of social issues, health care, business regulation, campaign funding regulation, social security reform, immigration reform.

There are some similarities yes, but to pretend they are the same isn't accurate at all.

PooDolla
PooDolla
8/12/2010 02:12 PM

i blame Bush.

for everything

in general

dcdeadhead
dcdeadhead
8/12/2010 07:21 PM

Romney care doesn't represent the GOP platform.

dcdeadhead
dcdeadhead
8/13/2010 05:54 AM

I'm not confused..I just happen to disagree.

stoops
stoops
8/23/2010 12:07 PM

i agree with dc. conservatives/republicans and liberals/democrats are very different. to try and name all of the ways is simply absurd!

oh and that child prisoner from gitmo is alleged to have thrown a grenade at the american military... forgive my struggles to rally up some pitty for him.

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/23/2010 12:18 PM

Yes I agree as well their is big differences between the 2 parties. Yes they do ultimatly serve corporate intrest ahead of the peoples intrest in many many cases just to get political money. Its when the issues don't really affect corportions that their difference are more easilly seen.

stoops
stoops
8/23/2010 12:28 PM

lord-you imply that this detainees rights were disregarded. if i believed that, my natural inclination would be to pitty him.

you're the only one who thinks this is a real discussion of "principles"; i just think it's about a brainwashed, weak-willed child who foolishly tried to murder for religion, got caught, and will now be held accountable. to me, there isn't a lot of depth involved...

PooDolla
PooDolla
8/23/2010 01:58 PM

god damn republicans

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use