Politics Forum

Midterms Matter!

9 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
threat if gang rape made official
stoops
stoops
8/23/2010 11:46 AM

did the part about throwing the grenade escape you?

stoops
stoops
8/23/2010 12:23 PM

just seems to me that i'm more concerned with radicalized civilians trying to kill american soldiers and you seem more concerned that someone may have told the alleged criminal that he might be raped if he doesnt own up. lets just agree that we have different priorities. i dont hate you; i just struggle to get worked up about a verbally intimidating interogation... perhaps the same as you may struggle to give a shit if this kid tried to murder american servicemen...

stoops
stoops
8/23/2010 12:31 PM

just to make sure i understand correctly: when you refer to "changing principles", you're referring to the sort of fake morality needed to be a devout muslim but additionally a suicide bomber, right?

stoops
stoops
8/23/2010 12:57 PM

"our freedoms"? i couldve sworn you were talkin about some gitmo detainee...

stoops
stoops
8/24/2010 04:40 AM

"we" or the pussy lobbing grenades at real soldiers?

PooDolla
PooDolla
8/25/2010 04:01 PM

This is great interrogation right here. All they had to do was threaten to gang rape this guy to get him to talk? Now that's some professional interrogation methods right there.

Also, how dumb is this guy to actually believe that he would be gang raped? Like we would ever let that happen. Besides, knowing most military guys, they are so homophoblic they wouldn't rape this dude even if it ended the war.

Good job guys. Keep up the good work.

PooDolla
PooDolla
8/25/2010 04:10 PM

They should have threatened this guy to fess up otherwise they would teach his wife about the Women's Liberation Movement.

PooDolla
PooDolla
8/26/2010 11:47 AM

I don't understand the issue here.

PooDolla
PooDolla
8/26/2010 02:12 PM

I'm not positive but I think terrorist organizations use worse interogation techniques then just speaking words into someone's ears.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use