Politics Forum

Midterms Matter!

23 Total Messages • Page 1 of 2 • 1 2 Next » 
Fox dead last in online ratings
Permatrip
Permatrip
8/11/2010 01:46 PM

I see what you are saying smokey with oriley and hannity having their own pages, that very well could skew numbers seeing as they unfourtunatly are 2 of the most popular anchors on fox. That beintg said, they both are completly retarded and fox news sucks!

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/11/2010 02:10 PM

I don't like oriley but at least I feel he actually means what he says. Hannity just says shit he's told too and looks like a dumb ass in the process......I'm not even going to start in on beck though...that guy is fucked up

PooDolla
PooDolla
8/11/2010 03:49 PM

Hannity is dumb. Beck is dumb. O' Riley is alright. Rush rules. Savage rules.

deadwilco
deadwilco
8/13/2010 09:14 AM

I would call my self liberal. Mostly socially liberal. Fiscally conservative. For less spending in general, but feel that certain programs are still needed, and that you cannot cut programs across the board because some, not all take advantage. My point? Who fucking knows. But what I do know is that O'reilly, Hannity, Rush, Savage, Olberman, Maddow, Beck do nothing for me at all. When people are too partisan,I have no use for them. Cannot stand over the top antics just to cater to a crowd.

deadwilco
deadwilco
8/13/2010 09:18 AM

I voted for Obama, but cannot say that I am thrilled with what is going on..To me, he is just another politican. I think the majority of them are crooks. But I cannot stand when I tell this to people, they say I should joing the "Tea Party" Really? I thought the Tea Party was supposed to be an activist organization? What they really are now are sheep for the Republican party. The GOP is catering to them just to get their support. And if they do get elected, they certainly will not do what they promised these groups they would do. Look at Scott Brown. He used the Tea Party to help him get elected. And as soon as he was, he becme what he has always been...A moderate Republican from Mass, my home state.

deadwilco
deadwilco
8/13/2010 09:20 AM

Lord- was that directed to me? Because if so, I have no clue what you are talking about.

deadwilco
deadwilco
8/13/2010 09:53 AM

^ I think you could look at it both ways. The GOP does need the TP, but the TP says or claims it is more or less anti- govt, or big govt. they claim to be for neither party, but I think they are getting played as well.

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/13/2010 12:06 PM

Smashy I. Know the difference between to too. Their and there. I'm not a stickler on the use because I just don't care. Ill be the first one to say myspelling sucks somtimes. So go ahead try and get on me about grammer,I think it just makes you look like a jack ass

stoops
stoops
8/23/2010 11:54 AM

so fox TV channell is struggling in the domain hits category. this is so not news, i'll bet it degenerates into arguments over grammar and lack of substance w/in 2 pages of comments...

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/23/2010 12:09 PM

I'm posting ever thing from my phone that has no spell check and little buttons....so whatever its not about how you spell its about what you say. This isn't an english class

stoops
stoops
8/23/2010 12:15 PM

hate to be the barer of bad news but the poor grammar isn't that tough to imagine coming from those that have demonstrated the level of academic integrity found on these threads lately! ...so i guess i'm saying i think i agree with perma that what you say is far more important than how you spell but i'm also suggesting that there's a pretty direct relationship betweenn the 2 things...

stoops
stoops
8/23/2010 12:39 PM

how convenient for the both of you...

i need not provide anything. the seemingly unending pages of smokey/lord silly banter in this section of jambase alone provides the regression. if you valued the opinions of others as much as you get off pissin and moanin with eachother you would know full well that i'm simply one of many that wish you guys would grow up or stop posting like anyone is actually reading your hate for eachother.

stoops
stoops
8/23/2010 12:53 PM

you spend all day and night talking with someone on this board and then accuse me of taking lessons from them; ok smart guy.

this isn't the first time you've mistaken honesty towards you as "attack". man up boy, noone cares enough about you to attack you (exception: smokey). as for "regression analysis", lighten up. you aren't engaged in academic discussion here, no matter how much you wish you were. your pages and pages of drivel are all the "defense" i need to validate my view. and like it or not, it's all there for any of us who wish to go read it.

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/23/2010 02:14 PM

I don't believe their is a direct corralation between good grammer and good conversations, as so long the grammer isn't so bad you don't even understand what they are trying to say. I do think stoops is correct in saying these forums do digress into retarded shit. This forum for instance, started off with a good article about fox news doing bad online, now its about grammer. If all people can say is how bad someone elses grammer and not even really comment on the article the the discusion is lost. Funny thing though, it was not smokey or lord who side tracked this forum, it was smashy commenting on my grammer. But whatever I took no offense cause I care not about how every word is spelled. I know its bad somtimes. If all you got on me is grammer then you really got nothing.( yes I do realize this is littered with mistakes as well)

Permatrip
Permatrip
8/23/2010 02:20 PM

Smokey while yes they all have their own pages that dosnt mean that's why they are dead last. Without any data on the matter it is speculation at best, thus making it null and void. Good thinking point maybe, but still irrelavent. Its kinda the same way I was thinking about reasons of how could foxs be 1st on tv. Whatever the reson is yes they are still number 1 on tv, and yet still dead last online. Gotta take the good with the bad smoke

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use