Palin free ride over
cnowels
cnowels
7/12/2010 11:50 AM

testing

railroadearth6
railroadearth6
7/13/2010 06:58 PM

Bill O might be one of the most overconfident, smug d-bags on television, but the guy is honest for the most part. And by that I mean, he means what he says.

I've watched his show a few times this summer... he's like a respectable satan. And he rips on Glenn Beck to his face. Yeah, it's kind of buddy-buddy, but Bill keeps his head above the crazy water by doing that.

Lastly, Sarah Palin's words can never hold water. This bitch always sounds like a four year old lying her way out of a punishment.

santa1
santa1
7/15/2010 03:55 AM

smokey82832 7/14/2010 10:50 AM

^ yeah who cares it may not be her job or want to actually carve of a solution ....she can simply talk about what needs to be done and those smarter and more exp could formulate the plan

thats what good eladers do delegate..come on lord u know this

That's stupid, good leaders are smart and dedicated enough to develope plans of action in order to slove problems. They seek the advise of others in this development however a good leader should have a workable solution to a problem before they start publicly campainging against it. Otherwise they are on the same level as every other American idiot who bitches and moans about everything they can without ever considering a solution. I want my leaders to lead not just point out flaws with other peoples plans and ideas.

Also Palin is a Grade-A moron. The only reason she got elected to govener of Alaska is because no one else wanted the job. It's fucking alaska for pete-sake it's not like she was govener of New York, or even mayor of a major city. She needs to go back to giveing bj's behind the dumpster like God intended.

santa1
santa1
7/16/2010 02:42 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/06/10/2010-06-10_sarah_palin_breast_implant_allegations_sweep_the_web_after_belmont_stakes_photos.html

this is why the reps keep her around. They all must be rockin the gang-bang behind closed doors.

santa1
santa1
7/16/2010 06:13 PM

that would be the highest selling issue of Playboy ever

dcdeadhead
dcdeadhead
7/19/2010 01:03 PM

...man I leave for Israel for a couple of weeks and look how much has changed...

dcdeadhead
dcdeadhead
7/19/2010 01:11 PM

Well...I could talk about my trip a bit. The scenery and views and history was all amazing of course, but what was truly inspiring was the sense of community they have there, how everybody looks out for each other, and how they really don't have anything against Arab's at all...just the terrorists...The country is actually 20% Arab and growing rapidly.

I think you two should bury the hatchet already. Agree to disagree about certain things and leave it at that. Is it really necessary to get personal?

dcdeadhead
dcdeadhead
7/20/2010 06:28 AM

smokey82832 7/19/2010 01:17 PM • [Report Abuse]

dc so do u belive israel should be wiped off the map?

should america spends it capital and human life to help defend israel?

should iran be able to get a nuke?

i fully support israel and iran should never get a nuke..just your thoughts

I do not believe Israel should be wiped off the map.

Yes, they are an important ally.

Still unsure how I feel about Iran. They are very much a "wild-card" in the whole Arab-Israeli conflict. If there will be a WWIII, Iran could very well be the country that provokes it.

dcdeadhead
dcdeadhead
7/22/2010 08:37 AM

Completely taking out all of Iran's nuclear-related sites would be an extremely difficult task for Israel or ANY army. The unfortunate thing about all of this is that us ousting Hussein in Iraq really strengthened Iran.

Here is a map of the KNOWN sites in Iran that would need to be taken out. A lot of these are deep underground as well, inside mountains, etc... I'm not saying it would be impossible by any means, but like you said...it would be VERY ugly. It's definitely a really fucked up situation. And the LAST thing Obama (or most of America for that matter) wants is another foreign conflict.

http://www.nti.org/e_research/profiles_pdfs/Iran/iran_nuclear_sites.pdf

dcdeadhead
dcdeadhead
7/22/2010 10:23 AM

"I dont know about really strengthen but certainly made them the biggest most powerful player besides israel in the region"

--That's what I mean. Iran and Iraq kept each other in check to some degree, so when Iraq fell Iran kind of by default gained influence/power.

"ALL the recent conflicts all lead up to Iran....sure we cant take out all the sites but just continue to reduce their capbilities"

--I don't necessarily disagree with this...I guess I just wonder, at what cost?

dcdeadhead
dcdeadhead
7/22/2010 11:51 AM

So you believe Iran cannot get a nuke...despite the potential cost (in both lives and capital)?

dcdeadhead
dcdeadhead
7/22/2010 12:17 PM

Smashy --- I had a whole response written out earlier that got deleted...but anyway...

I don't have as much personal experience with NY Jews but I would think your assessment is probably correct...although I'm not prepared to say its "rampant." And I don't want to say that isn't at all present in Israel, because there is definitely some degree of racism/ethnocentrism that exists, but generally speaking there seems to be less of it there. They don't seem to have any inherent problems with Arabs or Muslims, they just want to be left the fuck alone.

dcdeadhead
dcdeadhead
7/22/2010 12:24 PM

However...this was just coming from the Israeli's that I spoke to. I didn't get much opportunity to converse with Arab Israeli's...I imagine they might have a different view on the subject.

stoops
stoops
7/25/2010 01:24 AM

just had to bust outta retourement to say you 2 mother fuckers are both sick. put jambase away for a month, see a few shows, come back, blaze one and re-read this thread. you 2 are fuckin sick, and your both co-dependently enablingly fucking sick!

glad you had fun in israel dc; lets hit the road. smash, hope you're well.

dcdeadhead
dcdeadhead
7/26/2010 06:59 AM

Yo yo Stoopsy!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use