its official,, Bush worst president of modern era
PooDolla
PooDolla
7/2/2010 10:05 AM

It's official?

Permatrip
Permatrip
7/2/2010 01:07 PM

What so because they were never president they can't reasonably look at the merits of accomplishments every presidents had? If you notice in the article it layed out what they were looking at in terms of economy,world and so on. It is quite obvious that he did a shitty job with our economy however you wana look at it. I didn't really need this article to tell me what is so pain steakingly clear.

railroadearth6
railroadearth6
7/2/2010 02:30 PM

smokey82832 7/2/2010 08:15 AM • [Report Abuse]

Have anyone of these 238 scholars ever been President?" (This pertains to both former and current President Obama)

This is like a college professor teaching an individual how to be a business owner when he/she has either failed himself or herself or never owned a business.

What qualifies one to give his/her professional opinion about a subject that has never been achieved?

--lol... what a bunch desperate statements right there...

THOSE DAMN ELITISTS AND THEIR LIFE'S WORK, ALL NANS

Drpetervenkman
Drpetervenkman
7/3/2010 07:26 PM

Reagan was ranked 18th, that should have a few conservatives gasping in anger and disgust.

Permatrip
Permatrip
7/7/2010 09:47 AM

Dear smashy, I never said that the president was the only hand in the economy. The article was about the presidents ranking and what they were looking at in order to rank him. Yes of corse congress has hands in the making of polices. But without strong direction (from hopefully the president and not big companies) things can tend to get over looked. Bush had a strong direction he pushed for war (wether we agree with or not he got that done) What eles could he have accomplished if had pushed or givin congress a direction to go? What were his major economy accomplishments as president(pushed through congress of corse). Yes dems did controll congress for 2 of his 8 years in office.and while yes they probably didn't get much done that's not to unusual for either party to accomplish much in 2 years when everyone is on opposite teams and don't want to cooperate with each other.

PooDolla
PooDolla
7/7/2010 09:57 AM

Presidents are overrated. We all know the top business leaders rule the world.

Permatrip
Permatrip
7/7/2010 01:10 PM

While yes smokey I do agree 8 months is alittle soon to lable him as floundering but he deffinetly did not go into the office gung ho with polices ready in hand. Then again why would he have too? The us had a budget surplus and the economy was in pretty good shape. I guess we can only now speculate how he would have ranked had 911 not happend.

I hardly think though america LOVED he complete respons to 911. Bin laden is still free and we went to iraq for no good reason. Had bush captured bin laden I think you would be more correct. Shit I would prolly be singin his prasies along with you. But having not caught bin laden could that be the reason for his horrible approval rating when he left office?

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use