Politics Forum

Midterms Matter!

18 Total Messages • Page 1 of 2 • 1 2 Next » 
prayer day ruled unconstituional
deadwilco
deadwilco
4/19/2010 09:12 AM

Agree- same with same sex marriage and abortion. Stay out of it. Handle our military, keep taxes low. And that is it

deadwilco
deadwilco
4/19/2010 10:13 AM

smokey- those are my beliefs on those issues. I know you have yours okay? I have tried being civil with you many times and you seem to be okay at some points. But then you go back to being rude. I understand. This is a forum where anyone can say what they want, be as rude as they want, label people. Whatever. Just no reason for it. On one thread you bashed me for appearing to be "living my life through friends" You do not know one thing about my personal life. But smokey, I have great friends, great family, an amazing wife and son, and another on the way. We travel alot. Go to alot of shows, hiking,roadtrips, vacations you name it. Backpacked through 9 countries in Europe. See my point? Don't critisize what you do not know. I really don't care about your personal political beliefs. They are yours. Nor do I care or stereotype your personal life. At least I put it out there, via pictures, facebook whatever. I'm not hiding

deadwilco
deadwilco
4/19/2010 10:17 AM

Republicans are for "smaller govt". But their platform is usually anti-same sex marriage and anti- abortion. That is not small gov't at all. I'm not "pro-abortion". I think there should be other ways to handle this situation first. But I am pro-choice for sure.

A pro-choice, pro-lifer

deadwilco
deadwilco
4/19/2010 10:39 AM

with people like smokey, they do not know how to have a balance. Simple as that. He has his belifes and that is it. Not sense in hearing another's side. Abortion is a good example. He thinks it's murder. Okay. Now I know that I cannot and will not have a heatly debate about it with him. I know where he stands.

As for him trying to label me and everyone else? It is what it is. He's a nameless/faceless guy on the internet.

deadwilco
deadwilco
4/19/2010 10:40 AM

I also noticed how smokey never really respond sback to posts. He avoids the direct question and or issues.

deadwilco
deadwilco
4/19/2010 10:46 AM

Oh I know smashy.I appreciate that. And I know whatever I say will not convince him or change anything. Not my intention. I know his beliefs. May not agree, but to each is own. And I don't lose any sleep over it. I've got a great wife and friends I go home to every night.

I know why he is here.. I have no hate or anger towards the man..

PooDolla
PooDolla
4/19/2010 02:07 PM

Abrtion does end a life. Whether you call it murder is up in the air, but a heart beat is stopped.

PooDolla
PooDolla
4/19/2010 02:52 PM

There's a heart beat. Technically it is alive.

railroadearth6
railroadearth6
4/19/2010 07:35 PM

PooDolla 4/19/2010 02:07 PM • [Report Abuse]

Abrtion does end a life. Whether you call it murder is up in the air, but a heart beat is stopped.

There is no heart beat until weeks later in the first trimester. Or did you really think that started at conception...?

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
4/20/2010 07:07 AM

^ walking abortion

PooDolla
PooDolla
4/20/2010 12:08 PM

Some murders are for the greater good.

PooDolla
PooDolla
4/20/2010 12:31 PM

Yes he did. Very good Lord. You get one gold star for your knowledge and participation.

PooDolla
PooDolla
4/20/2010 01:05 PM

lol...yeah, whatever Lord. Way to blow things WAY out of proportion.

*gold star taken away for stupid comment.

PooDolla
PooDolla
4/20/2010 01:47 PM

I was agreeing with Lord on the whole abortion issue by saying that sometimes killing is for the greater good, then he came in with this whole Hitler comment.

I'm a little confused. Lord, are you for or against abortion rights?

PooDolla
PooDolla
4/20/2010 02:04 PM

I wouldn't call it murder. Shoot, there are some killing of aged people, as opposed to developing people (fetuses), that I don't see as "murder."

There is killing, and there is murder. There is a difference to me.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use