Politics Forum

Midterms Matter!

45 Total Messages • Page 3 of 3 • « Previous 1 2 3 
Classic Smokey Quotes
dcdeadhead
dcdeadhead
4/9/2010 01:04 PM

"weird the entire jamabse community andthe only people who get demonized are those on the right or who dont support gay marriage, are anti anortion, pro bush, pro war on terror"

---FALSE, you still think it's about your views and you are so wrong, its about your attitude, presentation, and interaction with everybody. Yes, people will disagree with you, but most people don't care enough to demonize somebody over their views. You get "demonized" because you are a ignorant racist dipshit.

...and you still have yet to actually respond to your statement of "kill all muslims"...

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
4/9/2010 01:05 PM

i wonder why no one posted in the gay bear thread?

santa1
santa1
4/9/2010 01:30 PM

smokey:

This is how I see things. You really enjoying being in the minority, and "defending" your beliefs. However more then that you enjoy a good fight. You were probably the kid that poked the ant hill to watch them run all over the place in blind rage, knowing they could do nothing to you. This, in my opinion, is why you post most of the things you post on Jambase. For example "Kill all Muslims". I can say this because I have yet to see you actually defend this or any other of your outrageous statements.

Basically man you're a prick and I for one am done responding to you. I hope one day you are able to care about something outside yourself and your personal pleasure.

Danimal
Danimal
4/13/2010 05:34 PM

"oh i see so when people show up at a tea party rally of course thie a republican idiot who hates obama....you point out there messages and their spelling errors. You slam their beleifs"

Another gem

dcdeadhead
dcdeadhead
4/13/2010 07:28 PM

^^that is what makes it funny! Is that you actually take yourself seriously!

deadwilco
deadwilco
4/14/2010 06:32 AM

smashy- perfect. I'm all about people having their things they are into, whether it is music, nature, sports, politics. But I truly feel bad for the people get so heated that it takes over their lives! I don't feel bad for the Hannity's and Limbaugh's of the world because they are rich. It is the people who they cater to who get all worked up.

It aint worth it

Smashy- you never answered my damn email about how the Wilco shows was

deadwilco
deadwilco
4/14/2010 09:11 AM

Who are the JB elite? Seriously? I don't think we have an elite group here. Seems many can dish out and take it, so that comment confuses me.

deadwilco
deadwilco
4/14/2010 10:30 AM

Smokey- not once did I say that I thought JB was some sort of Utopia. Besides you, there are many ignorant people on this list. Ignorant people who will not show their face and would never say things in person like they do here. I accept that. I honestly do not get it, but to each is own. I do not care about your political/social beliefs. They are yours! Let me say this again. They are yours. Didn't we go over this yesterday? It is how rude you can be.

So please answer my question. JB elite? Who? Names?

And for the record, I think the postive Jambasers far outweigh the negative.

deadwilco
deadwilco
4/14/2010 10:37 AM

You are right. Alot of hypocrosy here and in the world. And that sucks but it is what it is. But you lump everyone together as well. all the time. You and Luthier. You make assumptions that are just wrong. You have this image in your head that all libs/dems are bad people. Can't you just disagree and have a healthy debate?

And your right. Both sides are good at bashing the other side to the extreme. It's not right.

dcdeadhead
dcdeadhead
4/15/2010 09:12 AM

What silly shit specifically?

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
4/26/2010 07:17 AM

zing zang zoom!

SpAcebAller
SpAcebAller
4/27/2010 12:43 AM

Smokey STFU!

SpAcebAller
SpAcebAller
5/1/2010 02:13 PM

^ uber troll

euarabs
euarabs
6/8/2010 12:34 PM

>>euarabs.com >>>Diego Maradona said he will be walking Naked In Streets If Argantina Wins the FIFA 2010 World Cup next month in South Africa

Diego Maradona did say during a BBC Interview how he scored using his Hand back in 1986 World Cup

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
9/7/2010 06:46 PM

ride christian soliders... lulz

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use