General Discussion Forum

Got Something to Say?

17 Total Messages • Page 1 of 2 • 1 2 Next » 
Ann Coulter
hippiemafia
hippiemafia
10/26/2012 07:58 AM

If you know who she is, you most likely think she's bat-shit crazy. With out a doubt all the crap she has said is beyond stupidity. However, I was quite shocked to learn that Ms. Coulter is a deadhead!! She actually lists Phish and the Grateful dead as two of her favorite bands!? I really don't understand weirdo's like her and Ryan who like bands that are completely opposed to their looney tunes Ideologies. The case with Paul Ryan and his love of Rage is a little more odd, being that Rage clearly presents their beliefs in everything they do which is a far from the stances of Mr. Ryan. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.............

GratefulFrederick
GratefulFrederick
10/26/2012 08:02 AM

That dude is hot!

I read on PT (I think) that she is a liberal spy...basically trolling smokey style to show just how ridiculous neocons are.

lovejahlive
lovejahlive
10/26/2012 08:04 AM

Yeah, I never got the whole Republican dead head thing either...The two things don't seem compatible.

cheesefungus
cheesefungus
10/26/2012 08:16 AM

i searched for her name. i typed ann coul

the first result was Ann Coulter, the second was Ann Coulter retard. haha

i have heard the name, dont know anything about her. she looks like i would not want to party with her.

Lakai2788
Lakai2788
10/26/2012 08:19 AM

She was quoting as saying something to the effect of "Dead Heads are what liberals claim to be but aren't"

Anyway though she is just a professional troll, she makes money by keeping her name out there and having people talking about her and she's pretty succesful at it.

Danimal
Danimal
10/26/2012 08:20 AM

She made some comment about someone being a retard (maybe Obama?) and some special Olympics athlete called her out on it and made her look like a real cunt.

GratefulFrederick
GratefulFrederick
10/26/2012 08:23 AM

do you think her adam's apple would move up and down while she deep throated you?

PooDolla
PooDolla
10/26/2012 08:27 AM

she's pretty extreme. some of her opinions hit and others miss.

GratefulSpread1
GratefulSpread1
10/26/2012 08:49 AM

I think the music of the Dead or Phish transcends the political spectrum. I have met many conservative deadheads, and many liberal dead heads. Jerry was very A Political, and he made it a point to keep politics out of the band. Bobby had this to say: "we had a distaste for using the stage as a pulpit or a podium. If we had politics, that was our business. But the stage was sacred. We were artists, not megaphones. And we were human, given to mistakes." I know Bob and Phil kind of shit on this philosophy when they did the thing for Obama....but under Jerry's leadership they never really divulged into the political realm. Phish is very A Political as well, that is what I like about these bands...it was all about the music and having a good time. A bunch of completely different people comng together for the love of their music is a beautiful thing.

oompapa
oompapa
10/26/2012 09:01 AM

hate that cunt.

that is all

GratefulSpread1
GratefulSpread1
10/26/2012 09:10 AM

I just cant stand pundits. Ann Coulter, Rachel Maddow, Sean Hannity, and Chris Matthews are all raging douchebags IMO.

PooDolla
PooDolla
10/26/2012 09:14 AM

Rachel Maddow is the worst. I can't stand her and that stupid fucking smug smirk she always has on her face.

GratefulSpread1
GratefulSpread1
10/26/2012 09:25 AM

Hes an anal bead

Lakai2788
Lakai2788
10/26/2012 09:39 AM

I feel like in the past Matthews used to be a lot more moderate but now you can tell he just hates Mitt Romney so much.

DaKracken
DaKracken
10/28/2012 11:29 AM

Ann Coulter like to make controversial statements because people like us who have never met her will talk about her and maybe pick up one of her books, that is all there is to it. Same goes for Rush Limbaugh.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use