TheCosmicBandito
TheCosmicBandito
10/4/2012 01:07 PM

Garry Johnson or Johnny Garrison.

jamboe
jamboe
10/4/2012 03:20 PM

Hulk Hogan Sex Tape

http://gawker.com/5948770/even-for-a-minute-watching-hulk-hogan-have-sex-in-a-canopy-bed-is-not-safe-for-work-but-watch-it-anyway

hoosierhigs
hoosierhigs
10/4/2012 03:34 PM

I'll likely vote for Obama even though I'm still waiting on my "free shit"...

hoosierhigs
hoosierhigs
10/4/2012 03:37 PM

McGrupp / Forbin 2012

terrarium_fusila…
terrarium_fusila…
10/4/2012 05:49 PM

Gary Johnson, most likely.

I gotta look into more of the 3rd Party candidates though, to make a real informed decision. Wow, its so nice to have options like that. Too bad 90% of the country doesn't see it that way. My mother thinks I should vote for Romney because he's closer to Gary Johnson/Ron Paul politics then Obama is, and that a vote taken away from Romney is a vote for Obama, but I don't see it that way. I don't think Romney's any closer then Obama is. I don't see things in terms of "left or right," but in "right or wrong," or "liberty vs control."

freedomfarmer
freedomfarmer
10/4/2012 06:05 PM

I realized that the Cato Institute and the so called Libertartian Party threw old fossil Ron Paul out there to get popularity for their cause. That got anyone who labels themself a Libertarian nowadays to fully support the Constitution... Now with the constitution so warped to protect the interests of corporations the "libertarians" are just corporate puppets. Get rid of gov't and turn to the constitution! (for the corporate takeover)

Libertarians are anarchists supposedly, yet the ones I see are wearing suits and ties and running for office. So fuck them

Badgerboy1
Badgerboy1
10/4/2012 06:10 PM

im voting for a TACO! i love tacos

Chickenpoop
Chickenpoop
10/4/2012 07:06 PM

I wish people had to know about all of the candidates before they voted. I am in favor of voter competency testing... nobody would look at only two cars and then just pick one... so why decide on the leader of our country that way? Democracy kinda blows.

terrarium_fusila…
terrarium_fusila…
10/5/2012 12:50 AM

ChicagoZac- Yea she is, u would think that. Believe it or not, shes not really on board with either's education plans, her view is schools should be more state-run, or have less federal involvement, and that way they run better. Idk, thats just her. She wasn't into Bush's No Child Left Behind thing either.

She just kinda takes after my grandparents who are very conservative and old school. Don't wanna give their tax dollars to lazy people lol. They listen to too much Rush Limbaugh.

terrarium_fusila…
terrarium_fusila…
10/5/2012 12:54 AM

Yea some libertarians are anarchists, most aren't, they're just for very little gov't involvement. I'm not an anarchist, personally. And even if the libertarian politicians are bought and sold like the rest of em, their ideals still have real meaning to a lot of people. Kinda like the Catholic church. A lot of the leaders are corrupt and hypocritical, but there are millions who still hold true to the essence of the religion, which isn't really a bad thing.

IdrivegreatonLSD
IdrivegreatonLSD
10/5/2012 05:17 PM

Hmmmmm......I like this guy. Free ponies for all! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE&sns=fb

IdrivegreatonLSD
IdrivegreatonLSD
10/5/2012 05:18 PM

Free ponies and I assume.....free LSD.

carolinablue
carolinablue
10/5/2012 05:59 PM

I cannot understand why I hear reasonably intelligent people say that voting third party is a "wasted vote." Isn't it painfully obvious that brainwashing the public into thinking that there are only two choices is exactly what BOTH major parties want? Where is it in the Constitution that we only get two choices? The main contributors to both major parties are the same corporations and interests! They know that as long as we continue to be dupes that the game is rigged.

Research continually shows that most Americans are fiscally conservative and socially liberal. So the two major parties split the difference and guarantee that one or the other is always in charge. Third party candidates are the only ones that offer what most of us want, but we are too entrenched in elephant vs. donkey to see it. Third parties have won before and can win again. Vote for the best candidate, not the lesser of two evils,

PooDolla
PooDolla
10/5/2012 06:36 PM

I'm writing in my friend Debo.

Deadphishbiscuits
Deadphishbiscuits
10/5/2012 06:45 PM

My fellow jambaseicans, I humbly except zawadas nomination

Lets get it on fuckers!

AMerica FUck yeah

lol

Jill stein for the win (Nader effect usually helps incumbent)

if anything rather Obahma than mitt the shit

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use