General Discussion Forum

Got Something to Say?

2290 Total Messages • Page 3 of 153 • « Previous 1 2 3 4 5  ... 152 153 Next » 
What are you thinking...right now?(SWEET 16!!!)
toys
toys
8/31/2012 05:53 PM

Wtf I have excellent cell service in my tent cottage? Well okay then. Group of people went into town to party, after spending 11 hrs to get here said Eff that. Drinking on my balcony naked, right on the water, great ocean view. Omg the stars! So happy could cry. This place is so awesome. I have to do more stuff like this for myself.

hokiejoe
hokiejoe
8/31/2012 06:48 PM

Hey old guys on vacation, get off of Jambase(and maybe put some clothes on).

TheJuice
TheJuice
8/31/2012 07:29 PM

i was told i should go to dragon-con and watch all the freaks.

hokiejoe
hokiejoe
8/31/2012 08:13 PM

Poor little guy. You're a good man Treetop.

Deadphishbiscuits
Deadphishbiscuits
9/1/2012 05:25 AM

nothin but chillin and eventually boozin' and college footballin rest of day

Danimal
Danimal
9/1/2012 09:07 AM

Too much vodka last night. I feel like hell.

PooDolla
PooDolla
9/1/2012 09:46 AM

I'm getting my shit together to head down to Orange County for the next couple of days. The swell is looking solid already and by the end of the day, into tomorrow morning, the sets should be hitting nearly double overhead. My first stop is Seal Beach then I might go down to The Wedge. I'm channeling the surf gods to send me some good barrels.

Filo
Filo
9/1/2012 10:04 AM

Good luck, Bhodi and be safe........random shit to do today and then Clemson Tiger football begins at 7 PM. The National Championship march begins.

Drpetervenkman
Drpetervenkman
9/1/2012 05:32 PM

I'm loving my new house, great housemates.

Life is pretty good.

hokiejoe
hokiejoe
9/1/2012 07:07 PM

I'm rooting for you guys Filo, 9 more minutes.

toys
toys
9/1/2012 07:11 PM

Life is indeed pretty good. End of another day in paradise. I snorkled with sea turtles today. Briefly invaded England by way of sea kayak. Whoops, sorry England, didn't mean it, I quickly paddled out of your territory. Like being able to check in with people online from here. It's like having company without having to deal with people.

toys
toys
9/1/2012 07:11 PM

Life is indeed pretty good. End of another day in paradise. I snorkled with sea turtles today. Briefly invaded England by way of sea kayak. Whoops, sorry England, didn't mean it, I quickly paddled out of your territory. Like being able to check in with people online from here. It's like having company without having to deal with people.

Ierner
Ierner
9/1/2012 07:14 PM

Jealous, venk... You're just starting an awesome part of life...

~get laid a bunch... Get laid even more... Don't get em pregnant or take their diseases home... And fucking kill it...

Ierner
Ierner
9/1/2012 07:15 PM

Oh and be smarter than the cops...

Good luck...

Ierner
Ierner
9/1/2012 07:28 PM

If I don't post a thread when I think of it... I forget it...

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use