Join Now! >
JamBase Festival Guide
Whether you're a festival newbie or a seasoned Festivarian, we've got the right festivals for you!
Find festivals by name:
Or search within
Far West Fest
Fans Going (18)
11191 Sir Francis Drake Blvd.
Point Reyes, CA 94956
View Larger Map & Directions
Voted Best Music Festival in Marin County! Good Times for the Greater Good!
• Multiple Music Stages, offering a lineup of funk, blues, country, rock, folk, experimental, bluegrass, hip-hop and world music: internationally touring acts and local favorites.
VIP Access Available!
Introducing The Far West Wine Tasting Tent!
• Over $150,000 raised for area non-profits!
The Tomales Bay Oyster Company / Marshall Store Oyster Bar! ... and Local, organic food by some of the areas greatest chefs and pop-up visionaries.
• A Green event with 100% recycling/ zero-waste, carbon offset options, and no plastic packaging on site. Food vendors are local purveyors of organic, sustainable offerings including oysters, fresh produce, grass-fed meats, and baked goods.
• The Kidz Zone features interactive activities, healthful snacks, and kid-centric live music and storytellers. Clowns, jugglers, and other circus acts dot the landscape throughout the day.
• The Far West Fest is a benefit for KWMR Community Radio, Home Base, Open Space and multiple youth programs.
IT'S THE PARTY OF THE SUMMER!
SEE YOU THERE!
Spark and Whisper
* Marshall Payne
* MC RADIOACTIVE
* Forest Sun and Ingrid Serban
* Kimberly Kenny and the Otherlies*
* Joe Linus
Add A Festival
Inc. All Rights Reserved. © Copyright 1998 - 2013