Join Now! >
JamBase Festival Guide
Whether you're a festival newbie or a seasoned Festivarian, we've got the right festivals for you!
Find festivals by name:
Or search within
Fans Going (52)
Guerico Ball Field
132 East St
Nederland, CO 80466
View Larger Map & Directions
NedFest is an annual three-day outdoor music, arts and microbrew festival with camping located in the mountains of Nederland Colorado, just 17 miles west of (3, 000 ft. above) Boulder.
It is an extremely cool, family-oriented event that happens the last weekend of August.
The music featured is in the Bluegrass, Jazz, Jamband, Jamgrass and World genres, or moreover, a sound that blends these styles and others together. Up to six bands perform each day on one stage with acoustic 'tweener sets between each band.
* Steve Kimock, Keller Williams and Kyle Hollingsworth
* Special, Grammy-winning Headliner TBA
* Jimmy Herring Band featuring Jeff Sipe
* Melvin Seals & JBG
* Kyle Hollingsworth Band featuring Dave Watts of The Motet
* Great American Taxi featuring Vince Herman of Leftover Salmon
Hot Buttered Rum
Fox Street Allstars
* Jeff Scroggins and Colorado
She Said String Band
* The No Go Gillbillies
* Whiskey Bottles
* Jaden Carlson
Add A Festival
Inc. All Rights Reserved. © Copyright 1998 - 2014