Join Now! >
JamBase Festival Guide
Whether you're a festival newbie or a seasoned Festivarian, we've got the right festivals for you!
Find festivals by name:
Or search within
The Peoples Fest V The Gathering of The...
Fans Going (7)
West Mountain Ski Center
59 West Mountain Road
Queensbury, NY 12804
View Larger Map & Directions
Tickets: www.thepeoplesfest.com Day Pass-$20! Weekend Camping pass $60! tickets are $65 now but bands have tickets at 40 in some cases. www.skiwestmountain.com Contact email:Triptime420@yahoo.com www.thepeoplesfest.com Early bird camping is available beginning Thursday at 12 noon Tickets include camping, parking, shows. Children 8 and under are admitted free, and the festival is rain or shine event. Vendors offer many different Food choices as well organic food and a wide variety of merchandise. Come Join us in this magical place where time slows down and the outside world drops away... come dance, play, celebrate, love, learn, teach, co-create, co-inspire, It's your Trip! Why not take it!
The People's Fests V The Gathering of the Tribes is celebrating its 5th
year in 2012. We are happy to announce that this years festival will be held at Ski West Mountain,59 West Mountain Road Queensbury, NY
Ski West Mountain is the ultimate venue year round and our new Home!
West Mountain is located between the four-season destinations of Saratoga Springs and Lake George, near the Adirondack Mountains of New York and Albany!.
This is an area rich in history dating as far back as the Revolutionary War. With a large variety of accomodations surrounding West Mountain.The mountain area contains 365 acres, That's one acre for every day of the year!
The Peoples Fest V The Gathering of The Tribes
Ski West Mountain
October 11th thru 14th 2012!
Fours Days of Music, three days of camping on two stages, Informative Workshops, All-Star Jam Bands!
Huge acts, Food, Merchandise, Arts & Crafts Vendors, RV Camping.
3 huge Camping areas (above ground fires only) STRICTLY ENFORCED.
Dogs with leash.
Ice, Firewood On-site, Lodging Nearby (W/SHUTTLE), Family area.
Shakedown area with Artist, Glass blowers and more.
INDOOR RAVE area (completly blacked out)with Bar, Hot food and more
Thursday untill ?? Open untill 4:20am both Fri/Sat night with Hot food.
Two football field sized parking areas. Ski lift will be operational up the face of the Mountain so bring your lights!
Amazing Light show, Fireworks, Fire spinner's, Jugglers and more!
* Alonzo fireworks at 9pm
* Artist to perform:
* FreekBass. Fri Night (Main Stage)
* Buddhahood. Sat Night (Main Stage)
* Sim Redmond. Sat Afternoon (Main Stage)
* One World Tribe. Fri Night ( Main Stage)
* Charlie Dane. Sun Afternoon (2nd Stage)
* RaisinHead. Fri Night (Main stage)
* Rev Tor. Sun Afternoon (2nd Stage)
* Wiskey Reverb. Sat (Main Stage)
* The Stone Revival Band. Fri Night (Main Stage)
* Skyfoot. Fri (Main Stage)
* Flux Capacitor. Inside Stage (2 nights)
* The Sunny Side of the Street Band. Sat (Main Stage)
* Formula 5. Sat (Main Stage)
* Dr. Jah and The Love Prophets. Sat Night (Late night 2nd Stage!)
* Desolation Angels Sat (Main Stage)
* ill Funk Ensemble. Fri (2nd Stage)
* Fundimensionals. Fri/Sat night (Inside Stage)
* Afrodelic Fri (2nd Stage)
* Strangely Weird (2nd Stage)
* CAPITAL Zen. Sat (Main Stage)
* Nick Gianni's EVOLUTION. Sat (2nd Stage)
* Hannah's Field's. Fri/Sat (Roving Entertainer/Drum Circle)
* Cosmal with Artist. Thurs/Fri/Sat (Inside Stage)
* Blue Sky Mission Club. Sat (Main Stage)
* New York Funk Exchange. Fri (Main Stage)
* Mixing Numbers With Sounds. Thurs/Fri/Sat Late nights (Inside Stage)
* D.Gookin. Thurs/Fri (Inside Stage)
* Upstate. Thurs night (Inside Stage)
* Glow Nation with a Killer Indoor/Outdoor light show!
* Nice camping areas!
Add A Festival
Inc. All Rights Reserved. © Copyright 1998 - 2013