~In memory of Barry Casto, "Coon" Neville and Shannon Williamson~
FREE ONE-DAY MUSIC FESTIVAL! COME RAIN OR SHINE! 14 live and locally-grown bands on two stages! Over 14 hours of nonstop, continuous live music featuring some of the best talents the tri-state area has to offer! No overlapping sets!
Come see for yourself and experience the reason why Sweatstock is known as "WEST VIRGINIA'S BEST FREE MUSIC FESTIVAL!" Please invite your friends, family, and neighbors or feel free to share this event on social media! We welcome everybody!
Directions: From Point Pleasant, go out Rt.2 North towards Ripley (about 6 mi) until you reach Greer Road (It's about a 0.7 miles past Roosevelt Elementary) and turn right onto Greer Road. Then go about 1/4 mi on Greer and turn right onto the second road to your right (Apple Tree Drive). Turn there and drive to the very top of Apple Tree Drive until you reach 672 Apple Tree Drive.
* NO BOTTLES ALLOWED!
* HYDRATE! (Drink plenty of water!)
* There will be restrooms (porta-johns) on site.
* If you'd like a place to sit, please bring your own lawn chair.
* Also, please try to carpool if at all possible. Parking is limited in the parking lots at the bottom of the hill.
* Primitive camping is FREE to those who wish to pitch a tent and stay the night.
* Lastly, if you're planning on starting fights or trouble, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME! We want to ensure that all Sweatstockers are safe and free from violence on such a splendid occasion. Security will be present on site and will ask those starting trouble to immediately leave the premises.
ATTENTION MUSICIANS PLAYING SWEATSTOCK! Please tell the parking attendants at the bottom of the hill that you are playing the festival and pull on up to the top to unload!
SEE YOU THERE, RAIN OR SHINE!