VEGOOSE LATE NIGHT SERIES GOES LIVE

Below are the confirmed late night Vegas shows for the inaugural Vegoose Festival being held in Sin City this Halloween Weekend. More is on the way... Giddy up! Oh, and they added Beck to the daytime show...

Vegoose at Night Concert Series:

Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds
Aladdin Theatre
3667 Las Vegas Blvd S.
Friday, October 28th
Ticket Price: $50.50
(+ $2 facility)
Doors: 7pm
Show: 8pm

Trey Anastasio & 70 Volt Parade (Late Night)
Aladdin Theatre

3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Ticket Price: $22 advance $25 DOS
(+ $3 facility fee)
Doors: Midnight
Show: 1am
21+

Sound Tribe Sector 9 (Late Night)
Saturday, October 29th
House of Blues - Las Vegas
3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Ticket Price: $22 advance $25 DOS
(+ $3 facility fee)
Doors: Midnight
Show: 1am
21+

The String Cheese Incident (Late Night)
Saturday, October 29th

3950 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Ticket Price: $22 advance $25 DOS
(+ $3 facility fee)
Doors: Midnight
Show: 1am
21+

Phil Lesh & Friends (Late Night)
Sunday, October 30th

Thomas & Mack Center
4505 Maryland Pkwy.
Ticket Price: $33
(+ $3 facility fee)
Doors: TBD
Show: TBD

For more details on these shows as well as information on purchasing tickets, please go to www.vegoose.com.

[Published on: 8/25/05]

Comments

Chopdogg starstarstarstarstar Thu 8/25/2005 03:04PM

oh yeah....couldn't really ask for more. I'm off the plane, straight to moe, festy all day sat, back to hob, back to fest, back to hob, and then the GRAND FINALE. All weekend is just gonna be like an opening act until JB and the Boys take the stage at Thomas and Mack on Monday night...nothing quite like Panic on 10-31....

jasonthehead starstarstarstarstar Thu 8/25/2005 03:33PM

jasonthehead

I'm stoked to hear this news, but I think the Dave/Tim & Trey double show is a total rip-off. I'm glad I am not that into these guys and don't feel the need to see every show they ever do that takes place within 100 miles of me, like I do with WSP, the Mule, ALO, SCI, etc. That being said, I'd like to see some openers added to some of these late nights, and maybe even see some stuff get scheduled earlier FRI night.

CubsFan4Life starstar Thu 8/25/2005 03:46PM

It sucks that the 3 late night shows i wanted to see are 21+, but hey its Vegas i should have expected it.

friendlyjohn Thu 8/25/2005 04:06PM

Late Night Cheese !!!!

paleale star Thu 8/25/2005 05:10PM

What is this? If impayin 125.00 what am I paying for if i have to pay full regular ticketprices to see the only bands i was going to see. If this is the way it is im not goin anymore. I cant afford to pay to see each of these bands indivualy. Talk about bait and switch ,superfly should be ashamed of themselves. They finaly showed their true colors as manstream corpret crooks. Gready is what they all are.

SilentMark starstarstarstar Fri 8/26/2005 05:02AM

31 bucks for ween ? what a joke ...

rulosa01 star Fri 8/26/2005 07:44AM

breakin' the fuckin bank, fuck that

bdub Fri 8/26/2005 09:43AM

A joke for Hallo-WEEN @ the Joint for $31??? "Gready" (nice spelling)- You make me laugh--please stay away if these tix prices freak you out--this is VEGA$-put your paycheck on red 19 and win all you need. I've been waiting for ween for a year since they canceled Hall-o-WEEN in Boulder and I'll be first in line to drop $30-40 on all of the above--Even AFTER I See then during the day! Bring it on!

mb1065 Fri 8/26/2005 10:42AM

Those of you complaining about ticket prices, don't deserve to go to Vegas in the first place!! This is an "ADULT" playground and if you can't afford to spend a little money on music (because, let's face it, that's life!) shouldn't go anywhere near Las Vegas!! Get it??? I think this is the most fabulous opportunity to see a lot of GREAT MUSIC in one place over three glorious days!! I will happily pay for the pleasure I know it will give me! HALLOWEEN IN VEGAS, BABY!!! ROCK ON!!

UMphreakMcGee starstarstarstarstar Fri 8/26/2005 04:04PM

what is wrong with all of you people. other than the dave show which is fifty bucks, all other prices are reasonable. $22 to see moe in vegas is nothing! its not bad at all. im waiting for umph to anounce their late night show and when i see that it is only around twenty bucks, i will be a happy man. this concept that is vegoose is brilliant. it's vegas and you spend money, but you GET WHAT U PAY FOR.

duckswiller starstarstarstarstar Fri 8/26/2005 09:02PM

Trey then STS9 then Galactic then Panic on halloween. I hope I make it back to Colorado in one peace.

xbnmx Sat 8/27/2005 01:02AM

Will the Dave and Trey shows at the Aladin be seated? All the pics I've found epict a seated venue...

doctordan Sun 8/28/2005 10:51AM

At least no one with this event is linked to the Shakedown Festival. Boycott any event where you get tickets from Baseline Ticketing. They are not giving refunds for the tickets bought through them even the the ticket says to contact the seller which was Baseline Ticketing according to my Visa statement. My only problem is trying to get tickets to SCI's late show because SCI ticketing and Baseline is the same company. Boycott Baseline Ticketing and SCIBaseline Ticketing.

arbitropia starstarstarstar Mon 8/29/2005 02:04PM

$31 is definitely NOT too much for ween on halloween, especially considering they're the best band playing latenite & SCI tix are $32.50. ween probably won't get to play after dark at the stadium, so that makes it even more worthwhile. overall a nice lineup. trey @ midnite!!! from what i've read, joint capacity is 1400 while aladdin capacity is 7000.

TroyMcClure Wed 8/31/2005 06:34PM

Dave and Tim is a little pricey, but it is a much smaller venue than the arena's they usually play.

Trey show should be interesting, but I don't know...I don't know if I want to pay $30+ to see Trey for an hour because let's face it, the moe.hob show will be where it is at!

Screw the fest, I wanna see the late night shows!!!

Lets hope some of these guys donate the proceeds to NOLA and the other affected comunities. I made my first donation today. We are planning on raising some cash at our camp at the moe.down this weekend...

dreadhead424 star Thu 9/1/2005 08:04PM

what the fuck. i gotta choose between the sound tribe and cheese?this is the hardest decision ever.STS9

pronice Fri 9/2/2005 10:37AM

Chopdogg couldn't be any more right...straight off the plane to a $22 moe. show. Oh shizzle! My first trip to Vegas and what a way to spend the best holiday. A friggin' festival in Vegas!!! WSP, SCI, Umph's, and a little man named Trey. Oh, since other people like to talk smack...Trey will take a dump on Ween and flush them down the toilet. Hmmmmmm?
Panic on Halloweeny is the best way to end Vegoose!

SweetCorn starstarstarstarstar Wed 9/14/2005 08:42PM

heck yes vegoose!
we're ready. good music during the day. good tunes at night - even better. wouldn't want to spend my halloween any other way. see you there!!!! xo

whoknowswhy Thu 9/15/2005 09:57PM

I need 3 STS9 tickets. I have 1 extra Ween ticket if interested or just the cash. Help me out.!.!.!.

lobstersky Sat 10/1/2005 06:16PM

whoknowswhy///if you still or anyone else happens to have an extra ween ticket please contact me at distantlick@yahoo.com