Bassnectar: Other Side Tour

Bassnectar Labs Present: "THE OTHER SIDE"
A BUBBLING CAULDRON OF FALL TOUR DATES FEATURING BASSNECTAR AND SPECIAL GUESTS
ALSO THIS FALL, LOOK FOR NEW BASSNECTAR SINGLES AND REMIXES TO BE RELEASED

Bassnectar
Bassnectar's wobbling sounds of womp are swirling into a storm that will descend on North America for another round of full throttle live shows. With nearly every show on his last tour hitting full capacity, this Fall Bassnectar hosts his fall tour: "The Other Side." Featuring Bassnectar DJ sets and Live PA and a diverse list of special guests including Beats Antique (featuring members of the Yard Dogs Road Show), Fort Knox Five, Seasunz and other friends and artists from the U.S., the U.K., and Canada (plus live custom visuals of Videolicious, Android Jones, and iLL Gates), the tour hits almost 75 markets with stops in New York, Miami, Seattle, and all points in between.

Ticket Pre-sales are happening now at www.bassnectar.net.

Also this fall, Bassnectar releases new singles and remixes, including "Art Of Revolution" - offering a host of wicked mixes and bonus tracks - as well as the long awaited live mix set. Stay tuned for details as they become available.

The list of fall tour dates is as follows

08.10 Shambala Music Festival Salmo, BC
11.06 Theatre of Living Arts, Philadelphia, PA
11.07 Bowery Ballroom New York, NY
11.14 Wonder Ballroom Portland, OR
11.15 Neumos Crystal Ball Seattle, WA
11.22 Commodore Ballroom Vancouver, BC

More dates to be added.

Check out JamBase's 2007 feature on Bassnectar here.

[Published on: 8/4/08]

Comments

Jeff Kash Mon 8/4/2008 03:11PM

Jeff Kash

Wobbling sounds of womp are swirling as Bassnectar repeatedly hits the space bar on his laptop.

Muffinman1 Mon 8/4/2008 03:24PM

Muffinman1

I don't think of Bassnectar as a great musician or anything, but his shows are really cool latenight at festivals.(i.e. Rothbury). And it's fun to dance to freaky music every once in a while.

dmbfan21 starstarstarstarstar Mon 8/4/2008 03:36PM
Karastarstar Mon 8/4/2008 03:47PM
ghilliesblunt starstarstarstarstar Mon 8/4/2008 03:49PM

ghilliesblunt

dmbfan21: sorry he hasnt mixed "crash" or "ants marching" at any of his performances, please continue to hate and miss out on the fun that are his shows

Nasty Nate Mon 8/4/2008 03:55PM

Nasty Nate

yeah but seriously, in the realm of jam music this guy might be cool. but in the realm of world class dj's......

flygolf Mon 8/4/2008 04:13PM

flygolf

open date 10/12 between Texas & Tenn.... I smell a Sunday Echo Project appearance.

Yep, Echo Project October 10,11,12. Curious how the line-up will unfold!

Samzo Mon 8/4/2008 04:18PM

Samzo

Bassnectar is so dope... why all the hate? I had to log in just to say that although it is not incredibly difficult to pull of live, this kind of music is to be appreciated for its intense composition and sound engineering.

makesensetome Mon 8/4/2008 04:31PM

must say one of the better sets at the good this year...at least in my eyes. see ya in philly

dmbfan21 Mon 8/4/2008 04:34PM
chidodger Mon 8/4/2008 04:52PM

chidodger

Flygolf, I think the Echo Project got Vegoosed, my friend. Only 15000 people last time didn't make them enough $$$$$.

gOdWesSaTaN Mon 8/4/2008 05:02PM

gOdWesSaTaN

flygolf- no echo project this year it will be back in 09.

to each his own i like bassnectar he may not be the greatest dj in the world but he's never disappointed me.

strangefolkphan8 Mon 8/4/2008 05:08PM

While Bassnectar may not be the "best" DJ tecnical wise, he still throws one hell of a party and is a ball full of energy. One of my favorite shows I've ever seen was when Bassnectar came to my school and fucking killed it at a free show in our quad.

O1Roggae Mon 8/4/2008 05:10PM

O1Roggae

dmbfan quote

"assnectar really doesnt do much for me at all, most of him songs sound the same to me. i'd rather listen to a bunch of other djs instead of him."

you sound like a fucking idiot. Most of "him" songs are sick where do you get this crap from. typical frat douche.

1048 starstarstarstarstar Mon 8/4/2008 05:12PM
lovelivedos Mon 8/4/2008 05:16PM
jackstraw1984 Mon 8/4/2008 05:18PM

jackstraw1984

hate hate hate hate hate. what the fuck ever, halloween in asheville's gonna RAGE.

1048 starstarstarstarstar Mon 8/4/2008 05:22PM
ozarkkeegan Mon 8/4/2008 05:25PM

"YOU GUYS BROKE MY F****** COMPUTER" ~Bassnectar

ao1 starstarstarstarstar Mon 8/4/2008 05:32PM

ao1

BASSNECTAR IS THE FUCKIN MAN........he throws an amazing show everytime....gets the crowd into every show...and is also just a very genuinely nice guy who cares about his audience

lovelivedos Mon 8/4/2008 05:44PM
monacle Mon 8/4/2008 06:05PM

monacle

Bassnectar in my opinion is a fucking sick producer!!! Ive had the pleasure of opening for him several times with my band, and he is a down to earth guy who Produces HIS OWN MUSIC!!! thats right hes not spinning other peoples shit, his compositions are technical and tight, if you dont dig it thats cool, but dont say he is a shitty producer!

shakobe Mon 8/4/2008 06:24PM

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO overrated.

Lord-K. Mon 8/4/2008 06:58PM

Lord-K.

I agree with the overrated. DJing as a skill has been on the decline with the introduction of all these new computer programs, it's like you cannot even DJ unless you are using a laptop nowadays. Sure you have to have a good ear for what you are mixing but that is about where the talent stops the rest is just pushing buttons and integrating smaples which is pretty simple to do once you learn the program that you are working with not saying that it does not take some skill but you could probably train a monkey to use these programs to make some pretty dope beats. I am not only knocking bassnectar but there are many other DJ's that this same thing can be said about.

Lord-K. Mon 8/4/2008 06:59PM

Lord-K.

But hey the integration of molly has made this shit much more popular than it should be....or maybe I am just getting old

Recreational Chemist Mon 8/4/2008 07:02PM

Recreational Chemist

someone say something about the echo project?

dontpanic56 Mon 8/4/2008 08:31PM
dontpanic56 Mon 8/4/2008 08:34PM
O1Roggae starstarstarstarstar Mon 8/4/2008 08:36PM

O1Roggae

So everyone here pretty much dislikes girltalk as well? By the way if you can do what bassnectar does than let me know because I bet half of you don't know what actually is going on during his shows and I bet more than half of you wouldn't have the balls to dj or produce new innovating shit like the djs these days are pushing. And any musician who is out there for us the "fans" and is making music purely to please us and keep us satisfied shouldn't be getting so much negativity. The fucking guy usually gives it his all when he performs and is from what Ive heard is a really down to earth chill human being. Stop the fucking hate and negativity. And the assnectar nickname is so damn unoriginal so stop calling him that.

O1Roggae Mon 8/4/2008 08:39PM

O1Roggae

stop the fucking molly comments, I have never done the shit and a lot of the music I like is electronica, stop trying to use drugs a damn excuse. People say some ignorant ass shit on this site.

laxd1314 Mon 8/4/2008 08:40PM

yeah of course there are better dj's. but he is one hell of a producer, and unlike most artists of today he actually has a message. btw, in my personal opinion bassnectar>biscuits. the biscuits were cool when i was in high school but there sound hasn't changed since then, whereas bassnectar has evolved, check out his stuff under the name DJ lorin. it's pretty interesting, like raggas with a hip hop beat.

Lord-K. Mon 8/4/2008 08:44PM
1048 starstarstarstarstar Mon 8/4/2008 08:46PM
Lord-K. Mon 8/4/2008 08:48PM
Lord-K. Mon 8/4/2008 08:50PM
O1Roggae Mon 8/4/2008 09:10PM

O1Roggae

It definately is but the music has never made me want to use it. I love electronica I love Bisco but I hate molly and E, I have known plenty of good people that have done the shit and it in my opninion makes you a sweaty caffeinated zombie chewing on some glowsticks . It is not natural, its unsafe and unhealthy and it makes you become a burnout wook(if you use it on a regular). I love this genre of music but I have never once rolled to any of it and never will just because I feel it ruins the music. It may enhance your senses or your visuals and what not but it ruins your true character. Those types of drugs are for losers who are looking for means and ways out of reality. It is so advertised at shows sometimes its embarassing. I got offered molly at least 15 times during wsp at all good this year. Its not just the electronica scene its the whole scene and I am personally sick of the shit because I have seen it ruin good people's characters and cause them to not be their damn selves. Music is my fucking drug of choice and that's how it's been since I was in 10th grade(I was in rehab when I was in 10th grade for a year) I have been to drug rehab for perscription pills and once I realized how much of a lazy and selfish zombie I was on that shit, I learned that you don't have to do drugs to feel good you just have to be yourself and accept what you have and pass it on and respect what is out there. Once you let the drug take control of your inhibition to love and feel that is when you know you are just another slave to the drug scene and culture. I feel for anyone who has ever struggled with any addiction to anything no matter if it was drugs alcohol or gambling. And in the end once you realize there are easier and safer ways to feel good then you'll understand why you get goosebumps everytime you hear jerry's voice in "to lay me down". To feel naturally is the is the greatest feeling you'll ever feel and once you do you love life a hell of a lot more. just had to get that off my chest

peace

Lord-K. Mon 8/4/2008 09:21PM

Lord-K.

I have much respect for you roggae and I feel the same way.....Molly is putting a huge damper on the scence I do ont use the stuff either but I too see what it does to folks and it is really depressing to see such a drastic change in the scene....not to say that some of the other shit you can find is good but it seems that molly just like you say makes people zombies who could care less about the music and much more about getting their next hit.

O1Roggae Mon 8/4/2008 09:21PM

O1Roggae

Right on totally agree^^

Sixmilliondollarman starstarstarstarstar Tue 8/5/2008 05:55AM

Sixmilliondollarman

JUST ANNOUNCED NO VEGOOSE THIS YEAR.............................

Nasty Nate Tue 8/5/2008 06:34AM

Nasty Nate

Well said O1Roggae

cajunmike420 Tue 8/5/2008 07:22AM

cajunmike420

why do ppl see the need to read articles about ppl they dont like and then on top of that talk shit about that artist. enjoy your hate filled lives, hate hate hate hate

hhood9 Tue 8/5/2008 07:46AM

hhood9

WOMP there it is!!!

Ha there are alot of Bassnectar fanboys in here as one would expect, but Roggae is on another level. I don't comment here much but this guy must, geez dude calm it down. His music can be fun when you're in the mood but I can't really stand it for the most part. I'd probably check him out if he was playing really close and there were no other conflicts, but come on y'all, there are plenty of dj's out there that don't get half the hype assnectar does with twice the talent..jus sayin'

love love love love

Lord-K. Tue 8/5/2008 08:20AM
phanatic2 starstarstar Tue 8/5/2008 08:44AM
Bryan24 Tue 8/5/2008 09:54AM

Bryan24

i think its funny how everyone comments on the strawberry fields and beatles cover cuz i saw him twice and he played strayberry fields once and i am the walrus antoher time.hilarious. his bass does give you a good massage though.

DrEricFautstein starstarstarstar Tue 8/5/2008 10:33AM

DrEricFautstein

why cant people just listen to the sound? Who cares if he isnt playing an instrument, his shows make me get down than most other "jam bands"

These "laptop" comments are so funny. "Anybody can do that if they spend some time with the program...yada yada..." You obviously have no idea how hard it is to produce music. Hes more a producer than a DJ. DJ's spin two records at the same time (not their own music), this guy makes everything from scratch.

And about the Strawberry Fields...thats gotta be Lorin's worst song. And his shows ARE different every time, atleast the 8 or so times ive seen him. Saying bassnectars shows are all the same (ala Flaming Lips) is just false...

Im done, i cant bring myself down to some of these mainstream jam band fans and how they are just so lame... leave your negative energy at home

Lord-K. Tue 8/5/2008 10:49AM

Lord-K.

i like it how you say he makes everything from scratch and then go on to mention strawberry fields......clearly everything is not from scratch. If you like it go but just realize the simplicity of his music oh and by the way bassnectar has become one of the most mainstream jamband dj's on the scene today so i believe your statement is riddled with contradictions

briank67 Tue 8/5/2008 11:03AM

briank67

i've seen him a few times. his shows are always a party with a cool psychedelic video display, his own beats are usually pretty decent, and he seems like a nice, politically/environment-conscious guy who loves what he does...but he's just not a very good dj. and that 'strawberry fields forever' remix is average at best. there's a whole bunch of chicago dubstep dj's (examples: phaded, cringer, timid) that could completely upstage him. if i have the extra cash maybe i'll go see him again, but he's not even close to the top of my 'must see if he comes to town' list. he's coming to chicago the same weekend as ravi and anoushka shankar, who are on my 'must-see' (again) list, i'd rather save money to see them...

vinrazz starstarstarstarstar Tue 8/5/2008 11:37AM

analog is the real deal peeps

chidodger Tue 8/5/2008 11:52AM

chidodger

GIRLTALK was 1 of 2 good performances i saw sunday at lollapalooza. The other being John Butler Trio. Girltalk put on an amazing show. Good enough that I will now consider myself a Girltalk fan.

easterluke starstarstarstarstar Tue 8/5/2008 12:00PM

If you don't even like what Bassnectar has to offer why in the fuck did you even open this article jackass??? Yes I'm talking to YOU. Do you honestly open every article on Jambase because you have nothing better to do than trash talk??? I am completely spun out on this disturbing thought about most of my fellow music lovers. Bassnectar is like a GOD to me. Fuck You.

1048 starstarstarstarstar Tue 8/5/2008 12:20PM
TendaiCooney Tue 8/5/2008 12:43PM

shit is gonna be fuckin freaky on halloween............

cajunmike420 Tue 8/5/2008 12:54PM

cajunmike420

get outa this country and quit takin our jobs. this is hilaroius, two thumbs down for ignorance. once again enjoy your misrible hate filled life, since obviously the best thing you have to do is post hate comments about artist you dont like.

Lord-K. Tue 8/5/2008 01:25PM

Lord-K.

Haha easterluke I bet thought is not all your spun out on if you consider Bassnectar a god....and yeah I am filled with hate I have pure hatred the purest form known to man it is called honesty.

pottad Tue 8/5/2008 01:31PM

I actually enjoyed bassnectar the first time i saw him at Camp Bisco last year. But since it has been this wompy, bassy bs show where he asks the crowd if they're feeling his beats and talks about how much Bush sucks. I must have eaten a bunch of drugs at that first show because i dont know how i came away feeling satisfied w/ a performance by him. And yes, Orchard Lounge does fucking rule!

mandophine Tue 8/5/2008 01:55PM
phanatic2 Tue 8/5/2008 02:00PM

Dude pro tools online for like 500! You can also get the free version online

1048 starstarstarstarstar Tue 8/5/2008 02:13PM
easterluke starstarstarstarstar Tue 8/5/2008 02:32PM

I AM an American and I am not currently spun out on any drugs just this post, see. Again, Fuck You, I'm staying right here , Eric.

1048 starstarstarstarstar Tue 8/5/2008 02:44PM
O1Roggae Tue 8/5/2008 03:29PM

O1Roggae

I am just saying the assnectar nickname is unoriginal.

laxd1314 Tue 8/5/2008 03:30PM

just want to put out that protools is a DAW, meaning people don't really use it to create EDM.

CheesyPhishBiscuits Tue 8/5/2008 04:03PM

stop hating on him everyone, if you dont like his stuff then dont comment... its as simple as that. he throws it down and gets everyone who is willing to have a good time, isnt that what music's about?

phanatic2 starstarstarstarstar Tue 8/5/2008 04:13PM

yes but a digital audio workstations are used to loop and dupe and cut and paste and layer and cake and spic and span, not play a Live audience samples all night. Leave the cid at home Kiddo's

ghilliesblunt Tue 8/5/2008 05:10PM

ghilliesblunt

iwantstogetfunkedup Tue 8/5/2008 05:46PM

^^ Haha! Molested by a mix. That sounds like a good time.

cuttyfives Tue 8/5/2008 08:04PM

assnectar...lol

AreYouGoingToBurningMan Tue 8/5/2008 08:23PM

Seriously, is anyone going to burning man? I seriously doubt it with all the negativity, you know you can't raise your voice like that at the burn!!!

DrEricFautstein Tue 8/5/2008 09:25PM

DrEricFautstein

Id much rather listen to some other electronic stuff (Bil Bless is my favorite..Skeetaz is ridiculous), im just saying Lorin isnt as bad as everyone is saying. By no means is he my favorite, i just think hes better than ALOT of other dj's out there. But your right about one thing, he IS the most mainstream DJ ive ever heard of. But cmon, give the guy a break, his shows are fun!

ReeDiddy starstarstarstarstar Wed 8/6/2008 12:15AM

ReeDiddy

I enjoy listening to Bassnectar. But then again I love Widespread, sts9, gov't mule, claypool, bisco, phish, the dead, dr. dre, talking heads, dangermouse, lotus, kenny loggins, spank rock, daft punk, and a bunch of other music.....so what do I know.

d00d_of_life Wed 8/6/2008 10:26AM

i love nectar, but he definitely does not spin only his shit. most of the stuff he spins is made by others. FACT.

Whs728 Wed 8/6/2008 11:04AM

BasicDragon: "The only thing i HATE about Bassnectar is that he will stop playing everything right in the middle of his songs to say some dumbass shit, like trying to get people to clean up, so the event staff doesnt have to...what the fu*k is my ticket price for then? Just play music Lorin, stop preaching it..."

wow... you think you pay the ticket price and that buys you the right to drop your trash on the ground. Humans are so arrogant.

Kalmdown Wed 8/6/2008 11:36AM

Kalmdown

Alright here is the deal. All of you hating on bassnectar obviously have no appreciation for bass and an amazing way of mixing tracks together. "listen to other djs!" Why don't you list some other Djs that are good? Bassnectar does not play the same set every time either. Also, throwing your trash on the ground anywhere is ignorant as hell!! He may not be the best DJ but he is damn good and basically 95% of Djs do not Produce their own tracks they mix other peoples. Stop hating and enjoy all music! People still have no concept of "community"!

Kalmdown Wed 8/6/2008 11:49AM

Kalmdown

This is to Dontpanic56 specifically. "this is called jambase for a reason.....get this shit off here take your crystal, etc, repeatativness, and glowstix outta here.....Jambands!!" Stop being so neophobic. Jam is in reference to all music and all music should have a chance to be heard. Also try yo spell repetitiveness correctly its not hard. Crystals?? do you mean metaphysical awesome stones and minerals that help advance the evolution of consciousness?? If you don't like crystals you obviously fail at life everyday.

MyFavBandIsTheBestYoursSucks starstarstarstarstar Wed 8/6/2008 11:54AM

MyFavBandIsTheBestYoursSucks

Saw him at the Fillmore in SF this year, my first & only Bassnectar show. Had a great time & danced my ass off. Aint nothin wrong with that!

1048 starstarstarstarstar Wed 8/6/2008 12:04PM

1048

"Crystals?? do you mean metaphysical awesome stones and minerals that help advance the evolution of consciousness?? If you don't like crystals you obviously fail at life everyday."

Is this a fucking joke? if not KYS

"eric: nice avatar, keep rocking out that guitar hero rv at the next fest while im boogie'n at bassnectar seriously tho, why all the hate? did one of bassnectars mixes molest you or something?"

That's not me in my avatar fuckhead. I hate because Bassnectar has no talent and yet for some reason pulls a big crowd. Yeah dude his shit filled mix molested me. right

Lord-K. Wed 8/6/2008 01:04PM

Lord-K.

Yeah Eric's avatar kinda looks like Gutwillig from Bisco

monacle Wed 8/6/2008 04:48PM

monacle

Right On Kalmdown!!! well put, these ignorant kids who post on here have no clue about shit, and they probably pay for tickets with there allowance, I mean come on, talking about you have the right to litter at a show?! talking shit about bassnectar because he asks you not to litter during a set, talking shit about crystals, and anything but jambands? you must be real new to the scene and having a lot of learning to do, thats all i have to say, go to a dave mathews concert we dont need you at bassnectar anyway, leave it for the freaks who know how to get down!!

Woogiesunshine starstarstarstarstar Wed 8/6/2008 06:59PM

Ive seen the Strawberry Fields mix he does come up alot. Thats actually a track by A-Skillz. So he doesnt spin all his own music but i would be willing to bet that he remixes it in some way. He is a fantastic producer!

Will definatly be checking out his show in Oxford

loudooben10 starstarstarstarstar Wed 8/6/2008 07:25PM

loudooben10

all hail the funky fort knox five

RedHeaven Thu 8/7/2008 11:42AM

RedHeaven

Maybe the reason hes popular among the jam fests is because he does remixes of familiar songs, and mixes that with the experience that is WOMP?

Thats why I like him. I like hearing Beck "hell yes" and the beatles and shit....a lot of this general genre of DJ just does their own whomp thing, and it might be more skilled than bassnectar, but the fact that there are no melodies with it or actual tunes, makes it for the electro fans only. DJs that remix familiar songs are what makes them popular with the jam scene, because in the jam scene thats what we like and what we relate to mostly. I personally love songs and lyrics, so a DJ like bassnectar is easy for me to relate to, which makes my dance experience nice. Theres a lot of crunked out wierd shit thats popular these days, but its not for everybody. Bassnectar tapped into the bridge that grabs non electro folk, good for him. I see where people get tired of his schtick, but I can also see why he got popular over some more "skilled" DJs. Sometimes, like we learn in the jam band community, chops are great and all, but general creativity can be just as important.

TendaiCooney Thu 8/7/2008 01:02PM

funkit said it!

parkfresh star Thu 8/7/2008 05:55PM

parkfresh

not really into him anymore. I feel as if i matured.

Nasty Nate Fri 8/8/2008 01:13PM

Nasty Nate

Planet of the Drums

/rant

FatEleBass starstarstarstarstar Fri 8/8/2008 08:39PM

Lord-K: How empty is your life? Posting incessantly over the course of 3 days (and presumably checking the board even more frequently) just to overstate your opinion about an artist you don't like? Jesus. Yeah, you have the right to criticize. And other people have a right to their opinion, too.

"...criticism is necessary in order to hopefully broaden view points and introduce musicians that are actually pushing the envelope and doing something that is truly original and innovative." OK, relatively true. But you are not doing that. What innovative musicians have you opened our eyes to? Though I've never heard your beloved "Assnectar", I think I'll go see him when he's in town. Just to spite you. And to broaden my horizons. Thanks Jambase, for introducing me to a musician that may push my envelope.

How much music that you LIKE could you have enjoyed while writing those posts? And how many articles that interest you could you have read? And how much litter could you have picked up? And how much genuine anti-drug outreach could you have done?

State your opinion and move on.

Until then, please post a link to all of your amazing compositions, douche.

shaberkorn Sat 8/9/2008 11:44AM

Quit hating on bassnectar. Go listen to primus you fucking gump ass jamband motherfuckers.

AsAboveSoBelow star Thu 8/14/2008 06:07PM

AsAboveSoBelow

vinrazz:"Some djs don't use laptops or vinyl? that is the joint! check out myspace.com/knownv

analog is the real deal peeps"

He's right. Thanks for sharing!

AsAboveSoBelow star Thu 8/14/2008 06:42PM

AsAboveSoBelow

Goldfinger:"Let me let you guys in on a secret. Abelton Live beatmatches for you..... so basically all he does is hit a button when he wants to start the next track. Then bring it in w. a crossfader.

And his songs are not dope. They are shitty Juno Basslines w. sounds from the Reason sound bank layered over them. I could give you all Reason 3 and you could make his songs in less than a month. Guaranteed."

So true it makes me feel good. Absolutely on the mark. Thanks for elucidating this for those mystified, and for the POTD tip!

Jason and Travis are killing it with EOTO. If you like Lorin, then you'll love these guys. They're all improvisational meaning it's "produced" on the fly. Listen to them, and listen to Lorin, then think about it.

In the world of pre-recorded producers, Lorin falls short; however, in terms of his ability to bridge the gap I definitely give him praise and respect. Whether or not I enjoy his music, I perplexedly admire the fact he can get deadheads to shake their booties to his tunes. Very few can do that.

Thanks for the laughs and lots of love.

PCPaddict starstarstarstarstar Tue 8/26/2008 03:36PM

PCPaddict

i hope i dont grow up to be like any of you.

although there are some intelligent posts in here,

most of you are really narrow minded.

reuben25 Wed 9/10/2008 02:47PM

reuben25

all i know is that on 4/11/08 late at bb kings blues club after the biscuits nectar made me a believer....

setdavidfree Mon 10/27/2008 09:29PM

setdavidfree

i was at the 4/11/08 show and honestly, it was an off night i'd say. He was on top of his game the day before in Baltimore, though, and in June at Starscape. King Britt killed it that night at BB King's.

setdavidfree starstarstarstar Sun 11/2/2008 10:03PM

setdavidfree

went to the halloween show in asheville, was bangin. gonna catch the d.c. show this weekend now, too

setdavidfree starstarstarstarstar Sun 11/9/2008 12:03AM

setdavidfree

d.c. show was apparently the last stop on the tour, and it was sick. smaller venue, sold out, packed to the walls with ppl, and everyone was shaking their ass.

prodigy26 Wed 12/31/2008 03:35PM

prodigy26

Why doesnt Bassnectar or any of the Glitch Mob ever come to Detroit?