Radiohead in DC: Listen Here

Maybe you're like us. Maybe you just can't get enough Radiohead. If that's the case then you'll be glad to know that Radiohead Not For Profit is currently offering Radiohead's entire Washington D.C. show from 5/11/08 in mp3 format. Keep an eye on Radiohead Not For Profit for more live tapings throughout the tour.

Radiohead :: 05.11.08 :: Nissan Pavilion :: Washington DC

22 Go Slowly
23- Planet Telex

(break)

24 Fake Plastic Trees
25 National Anthem
26 House of Cards

Go to www.radiohead-notforprofit.com to listen to this show. And go here for our coverage of Radiohead's opening night on Florida...

[Published on: 5/14/08]

Comments

rjd999 Wed 5/14/2008 09:16AM

nissan is real close to my house, i had some friends at this show. the weather was so awful this day. i woulda liked to catch this though, ive never seen them live, so thanks for the recording.

Chaloupka starstarstarstarstar Wed 5/14/2008 09:25AM

Chaloupka

Sweet!

Robusto Wed 5/14/2008 09:27AM

Robusto

Wow. This makes my day. :)

KCReb Wed 5/14/2008 09:43AM

KCReb

I'm seeing the show in Houston this saturday, so I'm torn on whether I should listen to this or not. I already feel like I cheated a little bit by seeing the pics of the stage set-up. Any thoughts?

Muffinman1 Wed 5/14/2008 09:45AM

Muffinman1

I was soaking wet, freezing, and it was one of the sickest shows I have ever seen in my life. Thank you Radiohead. I am also starting a petition to start calling Radiohead "The Head". That shit is tight.

Muffinman1 Wed 5/14/2008 09:46AM

Muffinman1

KC, don't listen, just wait, it will be so worth it.

jkap84 starstarstarstarstar Wed 5/14/2008 09:48AM

my work day has improved dramatically after seeing this post...

piper2 Wed 5/14/2008 09:51AM
soulink starstarstarstarstar Wed 5/14/2008 09:51AM

soulink

I'm in the same boat KC and have decided to try to wait... it is proving to be quite the challenge.

BRabbit Wed 5/14/2008 10:10AM

BRabbit

say what you want about radiohead, but they fucking know how to create an epic live performance every time they touch the stage. saw them at the roo in 06 then again in Chicago two days later and believe it or not i felt that Chicago was better than the roo. now i am seeing them at Lollapalooza and then again 3 days later in Cleveland. this summer is fucking awesome already viva radiohead.

che676 starstarstarstarstar Wed 5/14/2008 10:24AM

che676

WOOOOOOO - HOOOOOOOO!!! I hope they keep this tasty habit up throughout the summer.... thanks radiohead-notforprofit!!

I can't wait for Lolla!

Dr. Funkenstein Wed 5/14/2008 10:46AM

Dr. Funkenstein

i agree with soulink, KC. you should hold off. i've seen these guys a few times, most recently at the Greek in Berkeley in '06. amazing live show. almost without a doubt the best live band in the world right now. just wait till saturday. your mind will be blown :)

Dr. Funkenstein Wed 5/14/2008 10:46AM

Dr. Funkenstein

ps have fun!

Andrew Bruss Wed 5/14/2008 10:53AM

Andrew Bruss

Piper, right click each song and save linked file as and it will download. ENJOY!

FunkyYotchStellStell starstarstarstarstar Wed 5/14/2008 11:06AM

FunkyYotchStellStell

AMAZING!!!! It's about time! : )

tgratefulapple Wed 5/14/2008 11:43AM

tgratefulapple

sickest lights ive seen at a show in awhile

Elemley Wed 5/14/2008 11:53AM

ballin

Jason Woodside starstarstarstarstar Wed 5/14/2008 01:16PM

Jason Woodside

sick setlist, sick band...sickest in the world

LTJFreak starstarstarstarstar Wed 5/14/2008 02:34PM

I was at Nissan, had lawn seats, was completely soak from the waist down just waited to get into the theater, and by the end of the show I thought I was going into hypothermia. That being said, this was one of the most amazing shows I have ever seen. Listening to it really brings me back (minus hearing rain pelting on my hood), and almost gives me a better audio experience.

The lights......wow. Never seen shit like this before. Planet Telex, National Anthem, and Paranoid Android were on steriods cuz of there set up. Simply beautiful....

I really hope the rumors aren't true that this could be there last US tour.

Mountain_Icculus starstarstarstarstar Wed 5/14/2008 05:19PM

Mountain_Icculus

That setlist really blows my mind. Congrats to everyone that has seen them already. Theres no way any jackass coulda left that show saying they were disappointed.

nobodysjam starstarstarstarstar Wed 5/14/2008 07:13PM

nobodysjam

Frigging genius! Thier fans get screwed by the weather or bad road draining that closes the parking lot and turns hundreds away or delays thier arrival until the 2nd set, so what's the bands idea for a remedy, let the fans (every fan!) DL it all for free. Of course it's a sick setlist, typically well executed, with great sound, even spot on MP3 tags, it's all just top notch, these guys really get it, treat your fans like gold-get rich too, to hell with the record co. it's all about bringing it live. (Still can't get the lightshow outta my head)

nobodysjam starstarstarstarstar Wed 5/14/2008 07:17PM

nobodysjam

oh yea, hey piper, right click the color char. to DL>save target as

nobodysjam starstarstarstarstar Wed 5/14/2008 07:21PM

nobodysjam

holy sheet, these guys give away ever show! I thought only Phil was that cool.

sbs10639 Thu 5/15/2008 07:52AM

does anyone know what day they will be playing at lollapalooza and if/when single day tickets will go on sale? thanks

BRabbit Thu 5/15/2008 08:45AM

BRabbit

friday night

msd413886669 starstarstarstarstar Fri 5/16/2008 09:58AM

msd413886669

msd413886669 starstarstarstarstar Fri 5/16/2008 10:02AM

msd413886669

Radiohead is kicking some serious @ss on tour right now, and I love it. Great band. Cover as many shows as possible Jambase. Nice

damion2369 Fri 5/16/2008 10:25AM

I want to see if anyone agrees with me, on these recordings does Thom's voice just sound like it is lacking something. he is off on his lyrics and it just doesnt sound like i radiohead usually does. please let me know what you think

rollomarx starstarstarstarstar Fri 5/16/2008 10:36AM

This isn't working for me can anyone send it to me

Chris starstarstarstarstar Mon 5/19/2008 08:07PM

Chris

Finally, someone other than Pearl Jam to screw that thieves and record labels. Thank You Radiohead!

Muffinman1 Tue 5/20/2008 03:51PM

Muffinman1

pearl jam are huge corporate slum, you are wrong Chris.

Related Goods