Nine Inch Nails Summer Tour

Nine Inch Nails Announce Summer Tour / Band Reforms

Nine Inch Nails
Not only has Nine Inch Nails announced plans for a massive summer tour, Trent Reznor got online to tell us: "Confirming a very poorly kept secret, the band has been reformed (details coming!)." Be sure to stay tuned as we'll pass on the good word as soon as we get it. For now, here's where you can plan to freak out this summer:

07/25/08 Fri Pemberton Festival Pemberton, BC
08/15/08 Fri The Ford Center Oklahoma City, OK
08/16/08 Sat Toyota Center Houston, TX
08/18/08 Mon American Airlines Center Dallas, TX
08/20/08 Wed The Scottrade Center St. Louis, MO
08/22/08 Fri Quicken Loans Arena Cleveland, OH
08/23/08 Sat The Palace Auburn Hills, MI
08/27/08 Wed IZOD Center (formerly Continental Airlines Arena) East Rutherford, NJ
08/29/08 Fri Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA
08/31/08 Sun Rupp Arena Lexington, KY
09/02/08 Tue Red Rocks Amphitheatre Morrison, CO
09/03/08 Wed E Center West Valley City, UT
09/05/08 Fri Oracle Arena Oakland, CA
09/06/08 Sat The Forum Inglewood, CA

[Published on: 3/28/08]

Comments

Lenox Fri 3/28/2008 03:54PM

Lenox

never got into them. have fun though.

bottles711 starstarstarstarstar Fri 3/28/2008 04:45PM

TRENT REZNOR IS ONE SICK ANIMAL

Lord-K. starstarstarstarstar Fri 3/28/2008 05:05PM

Lord-K.

Sweet

RothburyWithCheese starstarstarstarstar Fri 3/28/2008 05:06PM

RothburyWithCheese

NIN at Red Rocks....Magical

freetime3 starstarstarstarstar Fri 3/28/2008 05:26PM

freetime3

I caught them a few years ago and was blown away. Such a great, high energy show. Fantastic light, and very well played tunes too. Even if you havent listened to them in years, the show is still worth checking out.

DaKracken starstarstarstarstar Fri 3/28/2008 05:28PM

NIN are the cat's pajamas. With teeth was kinda weak but Year Zero is epic. I am gonna have to road trip it for Mr. Reznor-I have been a fan forever.

briank67 starstarstarstar Fri 3/28/2008 05:42PM

briank67

ok so i guess that means they'll be playing friday or sunday at lollapalooza in chicago...? maybe?

happydestiny starstarstarstar Fri 3/28/2008 06:18PM

happydestiny

I've been a fan since I was a young scrap, and their live show is not to be missed, it will get you closer to god . your the man trent!

Whiggy Fri 3/28/2008 07:26PM

Seen Trent quite a few times over the last 10+ years. The last time being 2 summers ago with Bauhaus & Peaches. He's still got it. The only thing NIN has done that I haven't thought was great was The Fragile. I'd probably be more apt to see this tour if he were playing outdoor venues as opposed to arenas. Always a good show though.

easterluke Fri 3/28/2008 08:34PM

yeehaw for knoxvegas!!

berba1 Sat 3/29/2008 12:40PM

not coming to florida nobody ever comes to florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GammaJamma starstarstarstarstar Sat 3/29/2008 01:39PM

GammaJamma

I love the new Ghost download and niggy tardust and have been a fan since I was 10 years old. I'm totally psyched about the knoxville date, absolute perfection and timing for me. I'm hoping that Saul Williams will open, appear, or be apart of something in this tour.

DelrayChris Sat 3/29/2008 02:47PM

DelrayChris

i expect to see florida on the 2nd leg of this tour...love NIN

Gary starstarstar Sat 3/29/2008 05:14PM

Gary

Would be great to see them in Lexington - what is the venue like down there?

Gary

webalienz starstarstarstarstar Sun 3/30/2008 07:31AM

I can't wait! I've always caught at least 1-2 shows from each tour. And each exceeded my expectations. When Trent could easily just go through the motions, I'm impressed that he's willing to put himself out there and try different things.

He had mentioned in one of his blogs in the past how he wanted to allow people to download live shows from NIN, but that the record label wouldn't allow. I think it would be great if he allowed NIN to be a taper friendly band.

allthink Sun 3/30/2008 04:57PM

allthink

I a 23 and Trent Renor is the best musician of my generation.

Muffinman1 Mon 3/31/2008 06:01PM

Muffinman1

Give me some B-more or DC love Trent. I bet they're going to head line Virgin Fest. They are free the 9th and 10th and B-more is in the middle of MA and TN. You can bet I'd be there.