Reid Genauer Solo Shows

POWERHOUSE SINGER-SONGWRITER
KICKS UP DUST ON SELECT SOLO DATES

Reid Genauer of Assembly Of Dust will be doing a handful of solo acoustic dates in April and May. Below is the list of shows, and there may be a few additions later. These performances will be one set each night. For a taste of solo Genauer getting in touch with his inner "John Denverness" you can check out five new videos including "Shame," "Borrowed Feet" and a new interview over HERE.

Tour Dates
4/10 Tin Angel, Philidelphia, PA
4/11 The Iron Horse Music Hall Northampton, MA
4/24 Higher Ground, Burlington, VT
4/25 Sullivan Hall, New York City, NY
5/01 The Stone Church Music Club, Newmarket, NH
5/02 Harpers Ferry, Boston, MA

[Published on: 3/23/08]

Comments

hnkscrpio Sun 3/23/2008 02:58PM

hnkscrpio

Reid has such a cool and unique voice. I love his lyrics as well, definitely a great modern American songwriter. I'm sure these will be some quality shows.

RothburyWithCheese starstarstarstarstar Sun 3/23/2008 04:34PM

RothburyWithCheese

This guy is so badass!! AOD is the only thing missing from rothbury.

Muffinman1 Sun 3/23/2008 05:03PM

Muffinman1

I agree liberals, AOD is a great band and they should DEF. be added to Rothbury.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› {¬¿¬} starstarstarstar Mon 3/24/2008 03:36AM

never leaves the north east. plays langerado 2007, and goes straight home, not another date in the south east. I have given up all hope to see AOD.

only the NE gets dates.. enjoy..

jenofeve Mon 3/24/2008 03:28PM

jenofeve

YES! I will be at Sullivan Hall...for that and April 20th-Green Apple Wrap Party with The Slip and Nate Wilson

Emo Mon 3/24/2008 05:53PM

Reid is so talented. I really wished he left the boston pocket just for a few weeks. Its not going anywhere I promise. Do a southern tour. please...

vieman Tue 4/8/2008 06:41PM

I saw AOD's New Years show I thought Reid sounded very good with AOD, but I still think he sounds better surrounded by Strangefolk.