Disco Biscuits Northeast Dates

TRANCE SUPERMEN SCHEDULE NORTHEAST DATES IN EARLY APRIL

Bisco In Action 12.31.07
by Jake Krolick
The Disco Biscuits kick off the American Leg of their Spring Tour in Burlington, VT with a mid-week two-night blow out at the Higher Ground on April 2 and 3. They then head to Providence, R.I. for a Friday Night Dance Party at Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel (on April 4) before returning to The Palladium in Worcester, MA on Saturday, April 5 for two sets of trance-fusion madness! The Biscuits anticipate adding a few more shows to the mix in April and then taking some time off before Camp Bisco. Pre-sale for the above dates went on sale this past Friday.

The Disco Biscuits Tour Dates
4/19/2008 | Georgia Theater | Athens, GA
4/20/2008 | Orange Peel | Asheville, NC
7/17/2008 | ILCC - CAMP BISCO SEVEN | Mariaville, NY
7/18/2008 | ILCC - CAMP BISCO SEVEN | Mariaville, NY
7/19/2008 | ILCC - CAMP BISCO SEVEN | Mariaville, NY

[Published on: 2/24/08]

Comments

Zarathustra024 starstarstarstarstar Sun 2/24/2008 10:06AM

Haha "trance supermen"

ScIFreak Sun 2/24/2008 10:43AM
The Glick star Sun 2/24/2008 10:49AM
1048 starstarstarstarstar Sun 2/24/2008 11:02AM

1048

^ Looking at your profile most of the bands you listen to are terrible. Get a fucking clue and actually go to a show.

GuitaristSB starstarstarstarstar Sun 2/24/2008 11:22AM

I'll be at the worcester show. It should be a good time :)

Justin Gillett Sun 2/24/2008 11:52AM
PooDolla Sun 2/24/2008 12:15PM
Deklen Sun 2/24/2008 12:27PM

Deklen

Come on now, I like the biscuits. I also dig bluegrass...imagine that.

Quit hating on bands. simple as that.

RonCronDon starstarstar Sun 2/24/2008 12:37PM

RonCronDon

Before this thread turns into another "this band sucks/no they don't, YOU suck" flame war let me just say the both sides have a good point. I find their shows energetic and upbeat, but they need better songwriting and vocals. They also need to be more dynamic instead of playing techno beats until they turn blue in the face. If I could describe this band in one word it would be "meh."

rulosa01 starstarstarstarstar Sun 2/24/2008 12:59PM

"Quit hating on bands. simple as that."

shit talkin' on jambase is teh gheyness

curtbraski starstarstarstarstar Sun 2/24/2008 01:07PM
Lord-K. starstarstar Sun 2/24/2008 01:13PM

Lord-K.

Not a huge Bisco head but the hate may be a little unwarranted do yourself a favor and go download this show the second set will melt your face http://www.archive.org/details/db2000-11-10.shnf

Zarathustra024 starstarstarstarstar Sun 2/24/2008 01:14PM

a_side33 starstarstarstarstar Sun 2/24/2008 02:14PM

a_side33

If you guys think the biscuits suck, its obvious you simply havent really, truly listened to them or seen one of their shows. Yes sometimes they dont play to their full potential but the majority of the time they throwdown like champs.

happydestiny starstarstarstarstar Sun 2/24/2008 02:43PM

happydestiny

WOOSTA! WOOSTA!

wish I could be there

moephishH2O Sun 2/24/2008 03:03PM

moephishH2O

Wonder if they're EVER come to the Pacific NW....

uncljohnsband5 Sun 2/24/2008 03:09PM
okalrightic Sun 2/24/2008 03:39PM
roundthebend Sun 2/24/2008 04:40PM

instead of hating the disco biscuits so much, because i'm pretty sure its all the same 10 people everytime...if you want to go around the internet saying negative shit, at least talk about the current stealing of your freedoms as citizens of the "free world"

dg123 Sun 2/24/2008 05:13PM

the biscuits should swing up to new hampshire while they are around

Muffinman1 Sun 2/24/2008 05:24PM

Muffinman1

Warner theater in DC please!!!!!

jcolb16 Sun 2/24/2008 05:39PM

jcolb16

i have seen bisco a few times in concert and did not like them at all but i love listening to their live shows off archive...wierd?

moejoerisin Sun 2/24/2008 06:18PM

moejoerisin

round the bend - that video was awesome. nice find.

JohnnyKashola starstarstarstar Sun 2/24/2008 06:29PM

The first few times I saw Bisco I just laughed and hated it, and thought it was just a Phish rip-off. Now that I've seen more of them, I think they are pretty nasty and def know how to hold it down! The scene is wild and thats what its all about! No shortage of shows, thats a huge plus!!

Umphreek87 Sun 2/24/2008 06:36PM

Umphreek87

ive seen bisco numerous times as well. as a fan of live music tho, nothing can compare to when the biscuits get into those untzy trances. its just a massive dance party, everyones havin a good time and jus gettin down. not an advocate of drug use, but rollin face helps with havin an even better time :)

wafflehouse26 Sun 2/24/2008 07:34PM

wafflehouse26

i think RonCronDon said it best... i have to be in the mood to listen to them, and i don't think they're as fantastic as everyone says, vocals are definitely lacking... i saw them live last year and wasn't blown away... i don't think they're awful, but not nearly as great as hardcore bisco fans claim

dlightphul Sun 2/24/2008 11:21PM

SCIFreak lists tDB under his favorite artists...

carphishhead starstarstarstarstar Mon 2/25/2008 12:25AM

carphishhead

SELF'D

Looks like another good year for the Biscuits.

ScIFreak Mon 2/25/2008 03:43AM

ScIFreak

Umphreak, yea man I bet it's not hard to not love Everything when you're rolling... Even the disco buiscuits, you are why I hate their scene, fuck this club drug bullshit.

RothburyWithCheese starstarstarstar Mon 2/25/2008 03:56AM

RothburyWithCheese

Unclejohnsband: these guys are way better than STS9

pottad Mon 2/25/2008 06:39AM

I think Biscuits are hit or miss these days but when they are hitting there is little or nothing better. Their older stuff is a little better w/ not as much untz. 2/17/07, 8/17/07 day set, 1/18/07 2nd set are pure fire for newer shows. If you don't like Above the Waves or Basis for a Day there is something wrong w/ you. See you in the NE.

O1Roggae starstar Mon 2/25/2008 07:13AM

O1Roggae

Nughuffers

O1Roggae starstarstar Mon 2/25/2008 07:18AM

O1Roggae

Run Like Hell is my favorite bisco song, then nughuffer, then mindless dribble, then crickets, then abovethewaves. Only bisco song I don't like is none, I can't think of a song that i dislike. These guys kick ass and even though their fanbase may be a little different than the normal fanbase I think they are reaching new heights and exploring into new realms in concerns with music. They have clearly made their own unique sound. How can you not love this band, their repitiore is growing every so rapidly and they mix up the way they play a song every time they play it. Play more SE dates.

sk8er4ever0101 starstarstar Mon 2/25/2008 07:57AM

not a fan of the biscuits. but im also not a fan of trance/dance/fusion/electronica....so in turn i do not enjoy lotus, STS9, and similar artists.

I will give them credit as i have seen them 4 times and been very impressed at there ability to really mold with the feeling.

By the way Roggae, i hope you know "Run Like Hell" is NOT there song...

pottad Mon 2/25/2008 07:59AM

RLH is a floyd song last time i checked. But they do very nice improv with it. *i meant to say 1/19, Vail, CO is fire. Download this set now.

mandophine Mon 2/25/2008 08:40AM

mandophine

all of these message boards end up the same...just like the bisco experience. it's no wonder you can see the correlation between the shows, these message boards, and their constantly bickering fans. go see a bisco show, go see a different show, or just do nothing. but an i love bisco-i hate bisco message board happens more frequently then discussing the music and what is going on with it...and that, well that's just too bad.

The Glick star Mon 2/25/2008 09:12AM

The Glick

Without hating on anyone here, my point is simple. They write bad music and they are poor musicians. I've seen them over a dozen times. I keep trying, hoping they get better. I'm glad you all like them so much. Keep supporting live music!

iamkickinit Mon 2/25/2008 09:18AM

iamkickinit

Not a huge Bisco fan hear, I enjoy some of their music. The one thing that I can't seem to grasp is their vocals. Instrumentally they are very sound, but vocally, yikes. It seems like they dont sing, rather they just scream obnoxious lyrics into the mic, no harmony, nothing!

Anyways, what i really wanted to say is, Do tDB only tour the Northeast, or the East for that matter? It seems like every time they announce another bisco tour, its all on east coast!

Shmo-Kaine starstarstar Mon 2/25/2008 10:04AM

Shmo-Kaine

I don't mind tDB, they've got some good songs, Green Apple was a lot of fun except for all the 12yr. old runnin around. I've seen them a few times and the thing that is most annoying to me is all the Dumbasses that go their and take as many drugs as possible. If you've got to take that many drugs to enjoy a band I've got news for you. You're Not A Fan! But like tDB, Lotus, and STS9 are all bands that are just a little "redundant" nothing to fancy.

Umphreek87 Mon 2/25/2008 10:52AM

Umphreek87

since when are u dumbass for taking drugs at a show? seriously?lol does anyone remember the grateful dead and their crowds? i mean come on. if u take it too far and ruin someone elses time because u were too fucked up on some club drug (which i seriously doubt u can ruin someone elses time on e) then sowwy. if any drug would fuck up someone else's time it would be alcohol. I CAN ENJOY A BISCUITS SHOW SOBER!!!!! but getting drunk, tripping, or rolling w a girl/friends and jus dancin ur ass off to some untzy beats is the shit. and everyone should experience it at least once. if u dont take drugs good for u, but im not ruinen anyone elses time if im rollin at a biscuits show. and im bein honest. and scifreek? come on, have u been to a sci show? they hav one of the biggest shakedowns

Umphreek87 Mon 2/25/2008 11:37AM

Umphreek87

o and by the way...Watch ZEITGEIST! MOST MINDBLOWING DOCUMENTARY OUT! THE REVOLUTION IS NOW!!!!!

Rainking04 Mon 2/25/2008 12:49PM

"hey write bad music and they are poor musicians."

what do you mean by "bad music"?? their older compositions contain some of the most complex music that has ever been produced by the jam band world. compared to sts9 or lotus their songs might as well be classical music. i would just like to hear how you feel you can say objectively that their music is bad or that they are bad musicians.

discomcgee Mon 2/25/2008 12:52PM

discomcgee

for the bisco haters, tDB are just as good as tribe is. those are my top two fav bands and ^ absolutely nothing wrong with rollin face at one of their shows. it definatly is an experience.

jvhalley starstarstar Mon 2/25/2008 02:13PM

I like the Biscuits. Quite a lot. NYE 2003 was one of the best shows I've ever seen. I'm from Philly, haven't lived there since 2001 though.

That being said...I think the Biscuits are a bunch of spoiled pussies because, as several others have noted here, they RARELY leave their comfort zone of the East Coast...Furthermore, they're straight-up afraid of playing in the Pacific Northwest. Last time they played in Oregon? 2001. 7 YEARS AGO?

Every other big band in the scene comes through the NW regularly, but not the Biscuits. I've contacted them/their management multiple times asking what the deal is with this, never had a response. I've asked a couple of them personally before/after shows, and the answer is always..."uhhh, next time. .." Well, WTF? This isn't Kansas. We have big venues, large cities, lots of paying music fans. I think they're just afraid they won't be able to fill our venues with their "did so much deemsters I forgot to take the tags of my hat" crew. So what if they can't? Suck it up and start building a scene out here just like you did everywhere else. i think the Biscuits think they're too good or important for scene-building now, so they just ignore us. Weak sauce.

Thoughts?

iamkickinit Mon 2/25/2008 03:13PM

iamkickinit

jvhalley - agreed.... east coast all day long

and lmfao about the "I think they're just afraid they won't be able to fill our venues with their "did so much deemsters I forgot to take the tags of my hat" crew."........ You couldn't have hit that more on point.

IMO - tDB scene is the wrong scene to be apart of. Aside from a few good apples... most of the apples in this scene are rotten and dirty. As far as I am concerned, keep tDB in their comfort zone, let them do their Camp Bisco, I dont want those creepy's near me!

cam0083 starstarstarstar Mon 2/25/2008 03:19PM

cam0083

Anyone else hate when people say the term "melt your face"?

I did see these guys at 10k for my first time last year if you even wanna call it that. I mostly just played in the grass tripping on mushrooms and looking at the stage with all the lights and smoke. I guess they're great for that but I tried to listen to that same show later on and couldn't get into it much. That being said it most likely wouldn't stop me from doing it again.

Danimal Mon 2/25/2008 03:53PM

Danimal

Thank you so much cam0083 for bringing that up. People say some stupid shit but "melt your face" has got to be at the top. Right up there with "that show was the tits". Makes people sound like the biggest idiots.

Muffinman1 Mon 2/25/2008 05:24PM

Muffinman1

I also hate the face metling term. But i love bisco, and sts9 is even better.

Lord-K. Mon 2/25/2008 06:53PM
Lucid_Interval starstarstarstarstar Mon 2/25/2008 07:50PM

"Run Like Hell is my favorite bisco song" -01Roggae

Your a complete fucking moron shut up now.

"They also need to be more dynamic instead of playing techno beats until they turn blue in the face." -RonCronDon

You obviously havent listened to this band very much, especially their earlier work, do your homework before you try to sound smart...

"Umphreak, yea man I bet it's not hard to not love Everything when you're rolling... Even the disco biscuits, you are why I hate their scene, fuck this club drug bullshit." -ScIFreak

Wake up dipshit the club drugs and the UNTZ were all over cheese tour, get over yourself...

"...not an advocate of drug use, but rollin face helps with havin an even better time :)" -Umphreek87

Listen to yourself...

"Without hating on anyone here, my point is simple. They write bad music and they are poor musicians." -The Glick

You start a band, write songs and go on tour, then you MIGHT have some room to talk you fucking idiot, opinions are like assholes (you). Educate yourself about music theory and then come back and tell me that the biscuits are poor musicians...

"why listen to them when u can listen to tribe?" -uncljohnsband5

Bwahahahaha! I like Tribe but come on man, do you actually LISTEN to the music being played??

You're all fucking geniuses, almost as intelligent as people on PT hating on things that they have little or no idea about... Get over yourselves, if you dont like this band, dont go see them... Quit wasting your time cowering behind a keyboard trying to play yourselves off as something you're not... If you dont dig what this band does than fine... To say that they're not talented and to hate on people you dont even know for loving music much the same way you probably do is idiotic and shallow... Get over yourselves, theres more to life than feeling superior.

FUCK THE HATERS.

why listen to them when u can listen to tribe?

Lucid_Interval starstarstarstarstar Mon 2/25/2008 08:05PM

That being said i wish i could make some of the April run but alas i live in Colorado now and am saving my pennies for July's craziness... Cant wait! Rothbury>Camp Bisco>10klf anyone??? Show me some northeast summer dates... Yeah thats right i said north EAST COAST, if you wanna hate stay home, chances are you cant handle an east coast show anyway, softies...

stinkd starstarstarstarstar Tue 2/26/2008 12:24AM

Lucid_Interval- you fuckin' rule! you spoke the best words about this thread. I love the Biscuits, and I don't hate on music. But, I saw Moe about ten times during the 90's and never liked them, I saw Widespread during the 90's until now, about ten times, and never liked them (except my first show at Irving Plaza I loved) and STS9 I saw about 10 times and I only liked them once. Music cannot be liked by everyone but everyone should not talk big making fun of other bands they do not like. Grow up. Some music you like, some you don't.

Umphreek87 Tue 2/26/2008 12:54AM

Umphreek87

lucid come on man. u say fuck the haters, but u jus hated on everyone on the thread. u wake up. lol. but here it goes summercamp>rothbury>lolla

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› {¬¿¬} starstarstarstar Tue 2/26/2008 04:38AM

testament to the people on this site.

55 comments on DB.

12 comments on Alvin Youngblood Hart.

25 comments for the over-rated black clothes.

I am certain our median age here is about 22 years old.

Me. I am old, and as long as the DB are not singing, I LIKE IT.

O1Roggae starstarstarstarstar Tue 2/26/2008 08:49AM

O1Roggae

The DB are not a shitty band. In my opninion what gives people a bad taste about this band is their fan following. Most bisco heads are either bro-dudes from college or assholes from up north who talk mad shit. I love bisco but don't really like their whole scene right now. Lucid would fall under the category of a normal bisco kid talking shit. By the way I know Run Like Hell is a PF song. I said simply my favorite song they play is RLH. I have heard them play have a cigar by PF too and Safety dance which is a funny ass song to hear them cover. Bisco is an amazing band they just need to tell their fans to stop being such ass holes and they would probably get a lot more respect.

Lord-K. starstarstar Tue 2/26/2008 09:01AM

Lord-K.

Many of the complaints have valid representation on this thread, I still like Bisco they produce some very high quality music, I do not understand those that hate on the music but I do understand those that may hold some angst against fans and not leaving the comfort zone. The first time I saw bisco was at the canopy in 02 there were only like 50 peeps in attendence and you could definetly tell that the band was not into the show at all as opposed to a band like new monsoon who I saw in the same setting and they just brought the energy I have much more respect for a band that can play an energetic show regardless of crownd turnout that was the 1st bad experience I had with live bisco....the next show i went to see was at the vogue in indy much better crowd and an excellent show this time....however god forbid i was wearing a fish shirt...I got some of the dirtiest looks and some even ruder comments from some disco fans at this show....I know the jam scene is a highly comeptative market for my band is better than your band but cannot i just enjoy the music....anyway nothing against the band still will see them again the music is too good not to. Just wanted to get some of my experiences out there to hopefully clarify why we here some of the things we do on these threads of hate....Peace

O1Roggae starstarstar Tue 2/26/2008 09:33AM

O1Roggae

Also I don't know if any of you guys have noticed but the disco biscuits seem like they are having problems in the band as well. It seems like brownie and barber are not playing in sync like they used to. It seems to me that the only two members in the band that still have energy when they are jammin together is magner and barber. Brownstein in my opinion has been holding this band together for quite some time, he is the backbone of the band and I don't think he gets enough credit for his contributions as much as he should. I know that the fans love him the most because he is a cool guy and a great bass player one of the best in my opinion. If Bisco tried to kick him out of the band again and get a new bass player or not have any bass(triscuits) then they would completely suck. He is the main man, and I think that bisco will be around for a lil bit longer but not too much longer unless barber gets his head out of his ass.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› {¬¿¬} starstarstarstarstar Tue 2/26/2008 09:51AM

larrydurango, I hear ya, on the shirt thing.

One time, I was in memphis to see phish at the pyramid, and afterwards I went to see STS9. after the sts9 show, we were outside hanging out, and this drunk dude says, so you like Panic huh? I had on a WSP shirt. do you know what those fans did to me in birmingham? I am like, NO I do not know, but stop acting like I did it. next thing, his GF pulls him away from me, apologizes and says.. he is drunk.. well.. that was obvious.

its hard for people to not be asinine when they are drunk.

acomma Tue 2/26/2008 09:57AM
djt33nis Tue 2/26/2008 01:19PM

Lucid_Interval you said it better than anyone bro...ya know what i dont get about these threads is why a group of people who supossedly "love music" hafta bust out the haterade on any band that they dont enjoy listening to...its pretty fuckin simple, if you dont like the the music a band plays THEN DONT FUCKIN LISTEN TO IT! n if you dont like the fanbase of a certain band THEN DONT GO TO THEIR SHOWS! you just fuck it up for the fans that are actually enjoyin the show anyway...n theres no reason why you gotta hate on other people for liking a band, thats pretty ignorant and snobbish..n for those people that are bitchin cuz some jerkoff made fun of your t-shirt or some bullshit, change ure fuckin tampon n grow up..who the fuck cares what the person standin next to you thinks, all that should matter at a show is that you are enjoyin the music, i mean thats why you're at the show in the first place right?

Lord-K. starstarstar Tue 2/26/2008 01:59PM

Lord-K.

Unfortunately the energy that the crowd brings to a show can affect your enjoyment of that show and besides that you seem to care a whole lot about what everyone else thinks about your band......why else would you comment

Lord-K. Tue 2/26/2008 02:04PM

Lord-K.

who cares what the person on his computer is saying too am I right......funny how the hardcore bisco fans that post and drop the f bomb every other sentence on here only reinforce peoples ideologies of disdain for their followers

Lord-K. Tue 2/26/2008 02:11PM

Lord-K.

and I actually go to bisco show to buy rolls or mollies....lol

djt33nis Tue 2/26/2008 02:31PM

hey larrydurango, im not a hardcore bisco fan i enjoy some of their, im just a guy whos fed up with readin nothin but negative things on these threads, n the only reason i drop the f-bomb so often is cuz (n unfortunatly im stereotypin here) im from jersey, i just cant avoid it when im pissed at somthin (prolly has ta do with my upbringing) so sorry if it offended you or skewed your view of a certain group of people..honestly im on your side man mayb it just didnt come out right cuz im pretty blazed haha

ao1 starstarstarstarstar Tue 2/26/2008 03:06PM

ao1

mannnnn......I gotta say......first off.......not a disco biscuits fan.....but damn, I feel bad cause every thread just gets over run by people hating on the band...I've only been to two shows.......the two past halloween shows at the orpheum...I wasn't at all impressed....but it was a goodtime...and I did meet some really nice people on the floor....I mean theyve gotta be doin somethin right to be touring for this long and having this much success to get enough people bashing their band....I read on here someone saying that the band should talk to their audience about not being assholes.....I think it starts with the band....I know people who have gone on tour with the biscuits (chilled with the band after the show) and they said for the most part they were all pretty cocky and were assholes......I also know a few bands that toured with them and they have said similar things.....whether it was a soundcheck at berkfest way back in the day or camp bisco a few years ago.....anyways this wasnt intended to be a negative post....cause I am giving them another shot at langerado....but I wondering if others have heard anything similar about the band members

Lord-K. Tue 2/26/2008 03:21PM

Lord-K.

All good not trying to harp just trying to make sure my point is understood...bring on the jamtronica everyone let's do what we all enjoy and danc......sprockets

1radioheader star Tue 2/26/2008 10:12PM

1radioheader

The Bisco shows I've been to have been great. . . . .but listening to their live shows and regular discs makes me wince. . . . . they suck. . . . . but i've always had a good time at their shows. . . . but i can't listen to them elsewhere .. . . . . .finally verdict. . . . . .

I'll pass on the Bisco thanks. . . . .

tgratefulapple Tue 2/26/2008 11:30PM

tgratefulapple

Bisco have there good and bad points. but pnuma trio is fuckin sick as shit . everytime i see them they get better and better. pnuma show compared to the last lotus show i went to ,didnt compare close to each other. pnuma trio will take this part of the scene over soon.

Deucesturf Wed 2/27/2008 06:56AM

Deucesturf

lucid_interval, you made my day.

Zarathustra024 starstarstarstarstar Wed 2/27/2008 08:11AM

hey Lucid_Interval, way to uphold the stereotype of the rude, defensive, profane bisco apologist. i actually like the biscuits, and posted something positive ("Uncivilized Area was great, tDB at their best IMO, they've since moved in a bit different direction but i can still dig it" -Zarathustra024). How is that hating? I stated my preference for their older material, that's all. Your response assumes way too much ("If Bisco studio releases are your only impression of the bands work then i'm sorry but you have no idea what you're talking about..."). Who is the hater here? This is why people get such a kick out of bashing the biscuits on these boards. Apparently anything short of "tDB are the greatest band ever, every show and album they've done is better than any show or album done by anyone else ever, i've been on tour since 98 and i cream my jeans every time i hear Barber's guitar, listening to other bands makes me vomit...etc" makes me a hater. Good stuff. Just relax man, what does it really matter anyway if someone doesn't like the band as much as you? They're the ones missing out, right?

For the record, i've seen the biscuits twice, both times in an indoor venue, both during the past 2 years. While both shows were a lot of fun, musically the first show was mediocre but the second kicked ass. I got to meet Allen and Brownie during setbreak and after the show. Both seemed very cool, Allen especially was very down to earth. I will definitely see them again next time they come to town.

mandophine Wed 2/27/2008 08:36AM

mandophine

insert generic ass kissing coment for lucid_interval here ________________________

Dogfood Wed 2/27/2008 10:37AM

Get the ERs ready!

pottad Wed 2/27/2008 10:53AM

Biscuits along w/ mstrkrft, zappa plays zappa and chromeo just got announced to the Bonnaroo lineup. All the haters can hate but this is shaping up to be the best festival of the summer once again.

discomcgee Wed 2/27/2008 12:15PM

discomcgee

Hell yeah it takes the power of the biscuits to make roo more enjoyable

mattland star Wed 2/27/2008 01:49PM

mattland

Really gratefulapple, you like pnuma that much? I just saw em in Knoxville and thought they were boring.

tgratefulapple Wed 2/27/2008 03:23PM

tgratefulapple

i love pnuma they have brought the heat everytime i've seen them.but,different strokes for different folks.

Lucid_Interval starstarstarstarstar Fri 2/29/2008 08:32AM

I wrote my post partly out of drunken anger, excuse my sarcasm and rude tone, i have nothing against anyone personally BUT... Everytime theres an article on this band there is a fury of uneducated and judgmental comments firing negativity at the musicians as well as the fans. All we really want is the same thing you do, music. This post was my way of fighting fire with fire, unproductive maybe, but its hard to resist the temptation when ignorance is so blatent. Zarathustra024, In retrospect your comment did not warrant backlash, i was quick to judge and place your neutral remarks alongside much less constructive quotes. Im human, not some "rude, defensive, profane bisco apologist"

Rave-N-It starstarstar Wed 3/5/2008 09:03AM

Rave-N-It

Im goin to the show at Falls Church. Cant wait! Biscuits should definatly come to Richmond though. Their fan base is crazy here. They could easily sell out anywhere in Richmond. That would be kick ass

Crazyeyd Wed 3/5/2008 10:53AM

Crazyeyd

Rave-N-It....

I have lived in the RIC since I was a 5... I don't know THAT many Bisco fans, unfortunately...

Did you miss their show at Toad's Place a while back? They didn't sell out, that I do know ;)

Crazyeyd Wed 3/5/2008 11:05AM

Crazyeyd

Umphreek---- I was reading some of your back comments and you made a comment about how people rolling don't ruin other's good time and I BEG TO DIFFER!!!!!! Some people really just can't handle themselves and whatever chemicals they pump into their bodies. My first Biscuits show was 12.31.06 a truly wonderful magical experience! I saw the starland run after that. Then, I saw some shows here and there and one on Portsmouth, VA... when I was pregnant, so I saw them and Umphrey's totally sober, it was a blast! Anyway, I do roll and whatnot at other shows, but I will say the FANS, and the FLAILERS (thats what I call people flailing around with no respect for others experience) totally ruined this past NYE run for me AND the starland run I was just at. In fact, I sold my tickets to the last night because I couldn't deal with being around all the people that can't handle their drugs.

I did have a blast ragin' in my room to the Biscuits on iClips.

To all those talking about them vocally... I really don't think that they are trying to show off their vocal skills. Yeah, their songs have lyrics, and the lyrics (if you can hear them!) are good, but I don't think the vocals is what they are all about :)

Overall, I love the band... I can cruise down the road and listen to their jams all day long... I plan on going to Camp this year... Hopefully being at a festival will provide a better experience for me. (I have never been to ANY festival before, how crazy is that?!)

hockeyman123o Wed 4/2/2008 05:18PM

Might go to camp bisco this year and this would be my first DB concert and my first festival...Good idea to go to camp or bad?