ALO New Year in SF

ALO
Coming off a spectacular show at Vegoose, ALO has announced they will ring in the New Year with three shows at San Francisco's Independent on December 29 - 31.

Tickets go on sale this Sunday at 10 a.m. through Ticketweb.com.

[Published on: 10/31/07]

Comments

chrisprice starstarstar Wed 10/31/2007 02:47PM

Love me some ALO. We'll see you there.

I am disappointed that they are charging $85 for NYE with an open bar. I'd be more into it if I drank more but I can't drink nearly that much money so I'm basically paying extra for others to drink. The first two nights are only $20 each! It's too bad I enjoy this band so much so I'll be there regardless.

voltard Wed 10/31/2007 02:55PM

volta

sunnbear starstarstarstarstar Wed 10/31/2007 03:26PM

sunnbear

ALO would be a great way to ring in the New Year! I would have absolutely no problem consuming $65 worth of beer. Especially at $9 or $10 a pop! How about $15 shots of tequila? What a deal!!!

jalew Wed 10/31/2007 03:57PM

jalew

teeth bubba

RothburyWithCheese starstarstarstarstar Wed 10/31/2007 04:11PM

RothburyWithCheese

These guys are awesome! roses and clover might be better than their first album....

nighthawks Wed 10/31/2007 05:06PM

What about Sea of dreams.....I would hate to pass on ALO, but, I sure wish I knew what is to come of the concourse.....Anyone with a little input ;)

moephishH2O starstarstarstarstar Thu 11/1/2007 08:17AM

moephishH2O

$85 for show and open bar is FINE WITH ME... $20 for the show, $65 for all you can drink = a deal in SF... Anyone catch them at Las Tortugas? Man, what a great time in Yosemite!!

jerryil starstarstarstarstar Thu 11/1/2007 10:28AM

jerryil

Anon Salon is doing Sea of Dreams at the Councourse. Of course, there will (most likely one would think) no SCI. But the event is happenening.

Smittea starstarstarstarstar Thu 11/1/2007 11:17AM

Smittea

I just started listening to these guys. I ordered two of their albums - Roses & Clover and Fly Between Falls. Any others that are recommended? Thanks in advance.

JingoBa starstarstarstarstar Thu 11/1/2007 01:53PM

JingoBa

Sea of dreams!..I nominate the Mars Volta Show for production. The Theme ( the trippiest space cosmos)

madaeb1 starstarstarstarstar Fri 11/2/2007 11:50AM

madaeb1

Smittea - check out Time Expander, their first album (a little raw but my favorite) and anything live.

ALO = SICK.

madaeb1 starstarstarstarstar Fri 11/2/2007 11:50AM

madaeb1

ALO = SICK.

Smittea starstarstarstarstar Fri 11/2/2007 01:28PM

Smittea

Thanks Madaeb1. Appreciate it.

Makisupa_McGee Fri 11/2/2007 03:12PM

Makisupa_McGee

Sweet, i was hoping they were gonna do the open bar deal.

and you gotta remember, NYE shows always cost more, so its more like $30 for the ticket and 55 for the booze. . .wow, i know im gonna get my monies worth.

about the concourse and sea of dreams. . .unfortunately, i think thats being retiered with sci

Related Goods